Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question…..but does Simmo’s house/area not ever get the bad weather or flooding that most of Auckland seems to get?? Apart from offer complete strangers a bed in her house (as if she’d do this for real) she really doesn’t seem to get bothered by it all. Life just goes on!!!!
Life went on after the mosque attacks… this is nothing for her

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
$2 is nothing, I'd gladly pay it, however, she is randomly blocking people for no reason. It's not rude, as far as I know we're permitted to say what we think in here. Also you don't get to tell me what threads are for me.

Wait, is that you pebbles?
Omg grow up! I’m not Pebbles. She is only blocking accounts that are fake that’s all for the reason she has had 25 accounts deleted before due to Simone’s cult. Don’t be so aggressive
---
👀 ...
Any takers??
She is a joke 🤡
---
Seeing as you know Pebbles, curious - has she been following along Tattle since the beginning?
No she hasn’t and didn’t know it existed. I think three years of dealing with Scammie and her bollocks was enough for her and didn’t want any more drama. One of her posts this morning has already been deleted for breaching community guidelines so if you have a fake account you will be blocked because of idiots that have nothing better to do. #scammiescultfollowers

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you cannot follow her on your real account then don’t bother. She will block you and for good reason.
I’m on that list…that’s my spare account for following Emmylou as she blocked my from my main account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The organisers of Beauty Nation don’t have a clue when it comes to organising speakers or even food for that matter. It’s really weird- they went for the lowest common denominator and just picked a bunch of muppets to speak.. like they used Boss Babes tv show to pick talent.

Wtf does Kennedy or Simone or Edna have to say about ANYTHING. The only person with a smidge of credibility is Sarah Harris for getting her implants removed. But if you really wanted to know about it she has an explant reel on her Insta.

If you are going to charge $50 for a ticket or $250 for VIP with a crappy goodie bag with some Healtheries protein and other junk (Scammo posted a pic of the contents, supposedly $250 value) and priority entry when there is no queue all weekend, you’re an idiot.

It’s actually quite a good gauge of how people might engage on Insta but it doesn’t translate into real life engagement or sales. Just a few weirdo fans and wannabe influencers attended, and all the comps.

I hope they all realise their days of narc self promotion and wasting ppls time and money are numbered.

Simone offering her spare room- what a stupid bleep she is. She’s fucked herself- If she doesn’t have anyone staying tonight it shows that she never intended to follow through. Cos someone will dm her, even just a sycophant wanting to be nosey

Reactions: 15
She was crying and vomited she was so upset about the mosque attacks. Imagine she’s vomiting now over the bad weather.
It‘s interesting when you think about how Simone behaves, it is often in an exaggerated, over the top, fashion. It is almost like she doesn’t know how to behave in a normal way, and it’s all a performance. Mark Lundy comes to mind.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also what's with the whole I've had mastitis for the last week and boys have had coughs? But has never once mentioned this over the last week. So she went to Beauty Nation and F45 with Mastitis

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As IF she would actually host a stranger? In her home? I mean, that's not safe. She's got children there. You don't allow people you don't know to stay in your home overnight with your young children present. Get off the bleeping grass, mate

Reactions: 23
Serious question…..but does Simmo’s house/area not ever get the bad weather or flooding that most of Auckland seems to get?? Apart from offer complete strangers a bed in her house (as if she’d do this for real) she really doesn’t seem to get bothered by it all. Life just goes on!!!!
Hobsonville is a very new subdivision so would have modern drainage. A lot of the areas affected are old, so not as good drainage, and also some of the old areas have infill housing so concrete galore! It also depends on how close homes are to floodplains. She's not near one, so probably won't have any flooding near her.

Auckland Council has floodplain maps in the website, quite interesting to see where the risk areas are.

Reactions: 6
Also what's with the whole I've had mastitis for the last week and boys have had coughs? But has never once mentioned this over the last week. So she went to Beauty Nation and F45 with Mastitis
Almost like she has never had mastitis and has no idea how painful it is ….

Reactions: 19
The organisers of Beauty Nation don’t have a clue when it comes to organising speakers or even food for that matter. It’s really weird- they went for the lowest common denominator and just picked a bunch of muppets to speak.. like they used Boss Babes tv show to pick talent.

Wtf does Kennedy or Simone or Edna have to say about ANYTHING. The only person with a smidge of credibility is Sarah Harris for getting her implants removed. But if you really wanted to know about it she has an explant reel on her Insta.

If you are going to charge $50 for a ticket or $250 for VIP with a crappy goodie bag with some Healtheries protein and other junk (Scammo posted a pic of the contents, supposedly $250 value) and priority entry when there is no queue all weekend, you’re an idiot.

It’s actually quite a good gauge of how people might engage on Insta but it doesn’t translate into real life engagement or sales. Just a few weirdo fans and wannabe influencers attended, and all the comps.

I hope they all realise their days of narc self promotion and wasting ppls time and money are numbered.

Simone offering her spare room- what a stupid bleep she is. She’s fucked herself- If she doesn’t have anyone staying tonight it shows that she never intended to follow through. Cos someone will dm her, even just a sycophant wanting to be nosey
Sarah Harris only made a reel about getting her implants taken out for more followers. Still has her BBL and regular of Botox and fillers. Her and her fiancée used to have an online comoany called Saachi Watches in memory of their dog that passed away a few years ago saying that a percentage would go to some dog charity! Just like Scammie it never happened. Got called out too but nothing happened which is typical,

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Almost like she has never had mastitis and has no idea how painful it is ….
I remember her saying she had mastitis when Ryder was born or maybe after Asher, I can’t keep up but is it not odd also to get mastitis when your baby is 4 and a half months old? But I suppose she forces Ryder to sleep all night and clearly puts him in daycare as he’s missing from her stories a few days so she wouldn’t be feeding as regularly and must not be pumping so her boobs have gone wtf

Reactions: 8
I have friends who live in her area and they haven't been too affected by the flooding this year. It's new, so has good drainage, and is flat.

Reactions: 2
Simone your filter is glitching on your thighs.
Either that or you’re the wobbliest person I’ve ever seen.

Can’t wait to have my comment quoted in her next pity real and condensed down to “she has the wobbliest body I’ve ever seen”.
Come on SueMoan. Make me famous.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mastitis for week! Get real! You get antibiotics and get that tit cleared up fast. If you had it for a week you would be so unwell. She’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.