Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for anyone considering paying the witch, think twice, she'll block you and keep your money
If you have a bot profile then she is more likely to block you only because she has been deleted from 25 accounts, now up to account number 26 and had two of her business accounts deleted. All because of Simoneā€™s minions. So she is being careful so no more throwing shade at her she has been through tit with a narc for three years
---
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Trying to make excuses for not donating that money Simmo? just because you have to pay a small portion of rent doesnā€™t mean you have to pay for their services. Lots of stuff is free. They donā€™t turn anyone away if they canā€™t pay toward rent. Safety and a safe night is the #1 concern. Gifting a safe night helps contribute to women staying in facilities and the social work that comes with getting women and children safe from harm. They help women get back on track. Get benefits, get jobs, see lawyers, see mental health workers. You are disgusting for even trying to imply the donation doesnā€™t mean anything.

• Heart
Cannot believe her management company is not putting out a statement either. Surely they & the casserole can't think it'll just go away.
I mean she has LIED about donations, that's nothing to hide under the carpet or spa pool.

Honesty, owning up & being truthful, surely you write these in your journal šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜³.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you have a bot profile then she is more likely to block you only because she has been deleted from 25 accounts, now up to account number 26 and had two of her business accounts deleted. All because of Simoneā€™s minions. So she is being careful so no more throwing shade at her she has been through tit with a narc for three years
---
If you cannot follow her on your real account then donā€™t bother. She will block you and for good reason.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If you cannot follow her on your real account then donā€™t bother. She will block you and for good reason.
Do you know if the media will report on this?? xx
---
Hehehe. Whereā€™s Simoneā€™s name on her blocked listšŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Cannot believe her management company is not putting out a statement either. Surely they & the casserole can't think it'll just go away.
I mean she has LIED about donations, that's nothing to hide under the carpet or spa pool.

Honesty, owning up & being truthful, surely you write these in your journal šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜³.
Her management company should have made a statement, but really they should have removed her as a client, otherwise they are enabling her behavior and showing their ethics rate lower than their need for $. Were they upfront with the beauty nation organisers when they requested her appearance.

Call me sceptical or a real TC, but was Ryder even in the car with her, why didn't she show him, easy to download a sound bite of a baby crying. Never saw him at the chiro, must be in day care with his brother

Reactions: 15
Wow that is so rude. I am trying to find out what is happening for those that have been blocked. Clearly this thread is not for you. If you think $2 is a huge amount of money to be part of her Patreon then you need to jog along.
$2 is nothing, I'd gladly pay it, however, she is randomly blocking people for no reason. It's not rude, as far as I know we're permitted to say what we think in here. Also you don't get to tell me what threads are for me.

Wait, is that you pebbles?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know if the media will report on this?? xx
---

Hehehe. Whereā€™s Simoneā€™s name on her blocked listšŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£
I don't think the media will have a bar of it. They will be too concerned of lawyers. 1 win wouldn't feel like a safe bet to have open voices re Sue. Pebbles can because she fought her own battle, others would need to do the same and I just don't think any would bother. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Noooooo not RJs!! I LOVE their stuff!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜«šŸ˜« ā€¦and as mentioned above, apparently so does Simmy?! eVeRy TiMe I gEt mY pEriOd šŸ„“šŸ„“ who knew?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
So much brand new information today hun - you do seem extremely tattled rattled!
Thank goodness you got your #gifted chiro sesh today!
Soak that up darls, (hopefully šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ») these freebies continue to dry up!
ā€¦also puuuulease!! with the ā€œwe have a spare bedroom if anyone needsā€ BS!! Show us when you ACTUALLY honour that offer! šŸ™„šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Serious questionā€¦..but does Simmoā€™s house/area not ever get the bad weather or flooding that most of Auckland seems to get?? Apart from offer complete strangers a bed in her house (as if sheā€™d do this for real) she really doesnā€™t seem to get bothered by it all. Life just goes on!!!!

Reactions: 7
Trying to make excuses for not donating that money Simmo? just because you have to pay a small portion of rent doesnā€™t mean you have to pay for their services. Lots of stuff is free. They donā€™t turn anyone away if they canā€™t pay toward rent. Safety and a safe night is the #1 concern. Gifting a safe night helps contribute to women staying in facilities and the social work that comes with getting women and children safe from harm. They help women get back on track. Get benefits, get jobs, see lawyers, see mental health workers. You are disgusting for even trying to imply the donation doesnā€™t mean anything.
thatā€™s clearly not what I was saying but ok - just didnā€™t want them to get a false sense of reality and think every time they donated $20 someones life is saved as itā€™s a lot more to it than that - thatā€™s all but think what you like

Im so disgusting for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.