Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is Simone’s statement.

“In her own statement released tonight, Anderson said the case involved different social media posts by Carr that a court reviewed "and subsequently made interim orders preventing her from mentioning me online under the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015".

However she and Carr had "reconciled" with the pair agreeing to settle out of court.

"I have a passion for helping the less fortunate and have worked alongside a number of charities in the past few years, utilising my large platform to reach a lot of people and generate donations and awareness for multiple charities."

Anderson said she donated $22,000 to several charities, including The Kindness Collective, Child Cancer Foundation, Dementia Auckland, and others.

"Over the November/December period of 2019 I donated large collections of PR parcels and personal items on multiple occasions to The Kindness Collective. I also shared their story and great work a number of times on my social media to get the word out about them.

"I have continued to do this ever since, and have also worked with a number of brands to provide large amounts of items like kitchen utensils, general household items and nappies to assist the refuges and other work they do."”
Thank you!! Sorry, Defo a TC here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s a bet simone has changed all the houses into Trent’s and the boys names and will declare herself bankrupt so she doesn’t have to pay a cent
If she hasn’t set her assets up carefully then she won’t get away with this. If she’s done this since the case was called I believe it can be possible to show this was done to avoid paying. A good solicitor should have advised them how to set up trusts and businesses to hold the assets when they brought their first home and investment properties, including how to offset loans. This is why we pay $600 an hour for our lawyer - we legally own nothing.
---
I agree the effect on her account will be negligible.

BUT.... it will have affected her bank balance and her pride. She lost.... A LOSER. And she'd be a damn bad loser at that. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house - Poor Trenti! (actually, no. Trenti can deal with the monster he's helped to create!)
Maybe this is why he was furiously cleaning the outdoor couches last night with his ear buds in? He’s angry, embarrassed and trying to drown out her shrieks??? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought Simmo had a statement but never released it?
---

There was going to be a case to determine costs after. Not sure what happened. But the high court judge who heard the appeal recommended costs just lie where they fall. So that they just pay their own way. Because the appeal was a partial win for pebbles, not a slam dunk. She was at fault, just not as much as the first judge had said.
sorry she responded but didn't release the official statement

With regards to honesty and transparency. Surely Scammy would have to be upfront with her management agency. Then, should they not declare that to potential clients. Scammy's history/wrong doing may not fit in with their ethics or brand manifesto. Or is it simply, like so many of scammys sycophants, they are there for what her name generates by way of $

Reactions: 11
With regards to honesty and transparency. Surely Scammy would have to be upfront with her management agency. Then, should they not declare that to potential clients. Scammy's history/wrong doing may not fit in with their ethics or brand manifesto. Or is it simply, like so many of scammys sycophants, they are there for what her name generates by way of $
Oh her agency would know all about her antics.

If I was a potential client and found out the agency "sold" me scammy, I would be pissed.

That's why it's always important to do your own research. Especially when your businesses reputation could be impacted.

Reactions: 11
Simmy did not have the answers to the questions raised. To be a good liar Simmy you have to have a good memory
---

Patreon will be up in a couple of days.
Can someone link where to sign up for Pebbles Patreon? I’m clueless with that platform.

Can someone link where to sign up for Pebbles Patreon? I’m clueless with that platform.
It’s on her Instagram if you go to her bio - there’s a link. It doesn’t say patreon but says “articles”. ❤

So Simone (from what it sounds like) decided not to continue to push the case. So dropped all charges? Pebbles does mention settlement which is good. However, as it didn’t go to court (which is similar to Makaia) is Simone going to assume an air of arrogance and assume no one technically won?
Obviously she knew she wasn’t going to win and knew a court case would cover more publicity than just settling. Another way she is trying to cover everything up. Glad for Pebbles but will be interested in what happens next.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked from pebbles Instagram for ages too, so can someone please keep sharing the Q&A answers she’s doing, or summarise them for us?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.