Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder how this will look for the Commerce Commussion too - who decided not to investigate the matter of donations.

I don’t think the court case had anything to do with the whole woman’s refuge stuff? Happy to be proven wrong of course? Was interesting that when DH interviews SA, she said she wouldn’t go into further detail until after the court case which tells me maybe it did have something to do with the WR??

#confused

Reactions: 6
Pebbles has posted to her Patreon before and not had it behind a paywall so she may do that again here. If not, I’m 100% happy to pay to read it. She fought the good fight and won! I’ll contribute financially if it means we see the demise of the awful Ms Anderson.

Not a huge fan of Pebbles - the transphobia I can do without thanks - but good on her for not backing down. Imagine if she’d done what Makaia did!? None of this would be coming out and she could still try spin her stupid yarns about donating.
Plus, it is only $2 to join her Patreon. Whilst I abhor the transphobia, I am happy to pay $2 to read that one post.

Reactions: 16
I will be joining pebbles patreon for a month to read about it, I won’t share here though. I encourage everyone to join for a month if they can!

Reactions: 14
I doubt this will have much of an effect on Simone. Most people don't know who pebbles is. In terms of Simone's followers, I really think the impact will be light. Most of them wouldn't even know this has gone down. Hence the reason she keeps everything she post unicorns and rainbows.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Simone will do whatever it takes to get a copy of what Pebbles writes. No doubt she will have one of her millions of besties subscribe.

Reactions: 9
I doubt this will have much of an effect on Simone. Most people don't know who pebbles is. In terms of Simone's followers, I really think the impact will be light. Most of them wouldn't even know this has gone down. Hence the reason she keeps everything she post unicorns and rainbows.
Sadly, I agree with you. I bleeping hate to say this but I really don’t think anything will change😣😣😣😣😣

Business as usual for Scuntmoan😓😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree the effect on her account will be negligible.

BUT.... it will have affected her bank balance and her pride. She lost.... A LOSER. And she'd be a damn bad loser at that. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house - Poor Trenti! (actually, no. Trenti can deal with the monster he's helped to create!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BUT.... it will have affected her bank balance and her pride. She lost.... A LOSER. And she'd be a damn bad loser at that. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house - Poor Trenti! (actually, no. Trenti can deal with the monster he's helped to create!)
Yes! I hope pebbles will disclose the amount of money Simone was made to pay….that alone is a huge loss to Simmy😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Be damn ironic if she had to pay 200-300k + for all this. Would have been better off as a donation to WR.

Reactions: 20
From what I understand, Simone accused Pebbles of digital harm? The whole case was centered around Pebbles saying “mean” things about Simmo. Even though the basis of those things was true (receipts etc).

simone somehow got pebbles arrested as she feared for her life. Pebbles didn’t let the matter drop and fought for her right to say true things about someone. Simmo knowing full well it can’t go to court, as if it did she would have to prove the things Pebbles was saying we’re untrue ie front up with the receipts.

just guessing, but Simmo will prob have to pay both sets of legal fees. She’s prob got Asher at care today and her and Trent are tearfully at the bank remortgaging the house with Ryder on her chest and she’s doing the “poor me” routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pretty sure Scammies costs are going to be high

Reactions: 8
Somebody looks a little mad... Some serious angry faces going on here 😂😂😂
Is that the first back to f45? I don't recall seeing f45 since pre R 🤔 wondering why there isn't a big spiel about returning (maybe I missed it though)
She’s shown a visit earlier and had the big spiel about discipline and regaining strength.

Good thing the F45 is an ad, Simone, I’m guessing you won’t be able to afford this sort of stuff yourself for a while! Hope the charity scamming was worth it 😘

Reactions: 17
She’s shown a visit earlier and had the big spiel about discipline and regaining strength.

Good thing the F45 is an ad, Simone, I’m guessing you won’t be able to afford this sort of stuff yourself for a while! Hope the charity scamming was worth it 😘
I thought I must've missed the big return spiel, or maybe it was such tit and not memorable at all that I've just forgotten already 😂
duck she looks pissed though in that video 😂
Bring on the next little while 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I must've missed the big return spiel, or maybe it was such tit and not memorable at all that I've just forgotten already 😂
duck she looks pissed though in that video 😂
Bring on the next little while 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
she looks majorly pissed. Lifting quite heavy weights for once. Though her form is utter tit but that’s to be expected at that particular studio 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why no "ad" or gifted on all the containers you just filled, that you never bought ????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.