Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s why Trenti had the headphones in. To drown out the hysterical screams of defeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm hoping Simmo makes a statement but I'm doubting she will. After Makaia released her statement, simmo released one but it didn't refer to her actions at all

Reactions: 10
Did Bets have to pay anything to Pebbles when they went to court? Does anyone remember how much that was?

Reactions: 3
Hey simmo, so happy to hear of your karma. A quick way to save some money would be to pull A out of day care and truely see what it’s like to have 2 under 2. Sleep well tonight you Devine human, I know I will 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s Privacy week and there is a great webinar coming up on privacy and children in the social media space. It refers to the term ‘Sharenting” - when parents share content of their child on social media. First I’ve heard that term and thought it describes it well!

Reactions: 12
Also where was R this morning while you were at F45 & supermarket. My money is on the fact he’s in daycare at least twice a week. Sensational mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t think the court case had anything to do with the whole woman’s refuge stuff? Happy to be proven wrong of course? Was interesting that when DH interviews SA, she said she wouldn’t go into further detail until after the court case which tells me maybe it did have something to do with the WR??

#confused
The case was brought by Simone on the basis pebbles was harassing her on line - about the women’s refuge donations. So you’re correct that it wasn’t about whether Simmo made the donations as such. But pebbles “harassment” will be way less “criminal” if there was truth to what she was saying. We know makaia’s settlement statement confirmed Simmo didn’t make any donations before she was called out by pebbles and makaia. So we know that what pebbles was saying was based in truth. So I suspect this is why Simmo folded - because she simply could not prove pebbles was harassing her when what pebbles was saying was correct - that Simmo was a scammer who hadn’t donated like she said she did. That’s my take. But cannot wait to see what pebbles says.

Reactions: 19
The case was brought by Simone on the basis pebbles was harassing her on line - about the women’s refuge donations. So you’re correct that it wasn’t about whether Simmo made the donations as such. But pebbles “harassment” will be way less “criminal” if there was truth to what she was saying. We know makaia’s settlement statement confirmed Simmo didn’t make any donations before she was called out by pebbles and makaia. So we know that what pebbles was saying was based in truth. So I suspect this is why Simmo folded - because she simply could not prove pebbles was harassing her when what pebbles was saying was correct - that Simmo was a scammer who hadn’t donated like she said she did. That’s my take. But cannot wait to see what pebbles says.
Makes sense - she can’t prove in court that what pebbles said online is false so she settled/admitted defeat

Reactions: 11
Simmy did not have the answers to the questions raised. To be a good liar Simmy you have to have a good memory
---
Patreon will be up in a couple of days.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm hoping Simmo makes a statement but I'm doubting she will. After Makaia released her statement, simmo released one but it didn't refer to her actions at all
I thought Simmo had a statement but never released it?
---
Did Bets have to pay anything to Pebbles when they went to court? Does anyone remember how much that was?
There was going to be a case to determine costs after. Not sure what happened. But the high court judge who heard the appeal recommended costs just lie where they fall. So that they just pay their own way. Because the appeal was a partial win for pebbles, not a slam dunk. She was at fault, just not as much as the first judge had said.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Playing the worlds smallest violin for you Simmy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought Simmo had a statement but never released it?
---

There was going to be a case to determine costs after. Not sure what happened. But the high court judge who heard the appeal recommended costs just lie where they fall. So that they just pay their own way. Because the appeal was a partial win for pebbles, not a slam dunk. She was at fault, just not as much as the first judge had said.
Here is Simone’s statement.

“In her own statement released tonight, Anderson said the case involved different social media posts by Carr that a court reviewed "and subsequently made interim orders preventing her from mentioning me online under the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015".

However she and Carr had "reconciled" with the pair agreeing to settle out of court.

"I have a passion for helping the less fortunate and have worked alongside a number of charities in the past few years, utilising my large platform to reach a lot of people and generate donations and awareness for multiple charities."

Anderson said she donated $22,000 to several charities, including The Kindness Collective, Child Cancer Foundation, Dementia Auckland, and others.

"Over the November/December period of 2019 I donated large collections of PR parcels and personal items on multiple occasions to The Kindness Collective. I also shared their story and great work a number of times on my social media to get the word out about them.

"I have continued to do this ever since, and have also worked with a number of brands to provide large amounts of items like kitchen utensils, general household items and nappies to assist the refuges and other work they do."”

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here is Simone’s statement.

“In her own statement released tonight, Anderson said the case involved different social media posts by Carr that a court reviewed "and subsequently made interim orders preventing her from mentioning me online under the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015".

However she and Carr had "reconciled" with the pair agreeing to settle out of court.

"I have a passion for helping the less fortunate and have worked alongside a number of charities in the past few years, utilising my large platform to reach a lot of people and generate donations and awareness for multiple charities."

Anderson said she donated $22,000 to several charities, including The Kindness Collective, Child Cancer Foundation, Dementia Auckland, and others.

"Over the November/December period of 2019 I donated large collections of PR parcels and personal items on multiple occasions to The Kindness Collective. I also shared their story and great work a number of times on my social media to get the word out about them.

"I have continued to do this ever since, and have also worked with a number of brands to provide large amounts of items like kitchen utensils, general household items and nappies to assist the refuges and other work they do."”
Lol more like mummy or Aunty made the $22k donation after been found out. Pebbles downloading the drama on her Patreon in a few days.

Reactions: 14
Where is that statement from? Can you share a link. would be good to add to the wiki.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.