Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s basically all been summarised. Pebbles also tagged Simmos management, and called them incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How sad. And god knows how as I’m an old squit in the ocean of IG - not trendy, don’t follow anyone etc etc.
So - as she’s somehow blocked me could you all please keep sharing the updates here.
And Peebles if you see this please unblock me as I think you’ve been marvellous in pushing this.
She blocked me too and I have no idea why as I’ve never interacted with her or even looked at her page….

You can view here though:

https://insta-story-viewer.pl/en
---
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Please elaborate??

Reactions: 3
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?
Does that mean it's totally fine that Simone pocketed the money?

Think I've seen you on here as a Simone supporter before. Why?

Reactions: 14
Does that mean it's totally fine that Simone pocketed the money?

Think I've seen you on here as a Simone supporter before. Why?
111111000000000% not a supporter and it’s not fine but don’t think your $20 is saving someones life

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve been watching them on one of the anonymous IG story watcher sites
---

I have no idea! It was a very short / relative / innoffensive q and the suddenly im blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah she does that, if you follow someone she doesn't like, if you follow Simone etc. Pebbles is a bleep, she's not a nice person, she's a lot like HM, randomly blocking people. She's a hero in this thread because everyone hates Simone, but let's not forget, she's also a narcissist and a failed influencer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lol, I’ve been blocked from looking at Pebbles’ stories too. I could watch them this morning so she must have gone on a blocking spree.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
111111000000000% not a supporter and it’s not fine but don’t think your $20 is saving someones life
Lololol you’re a bleeping idiot. Women’s Refuge does SO MUCH for victims of domestic violence and I’ve witnessed this first hand MANY times through my workplace.
Honestly. GFY.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What part are you charged for?
women do not live in the safe houses for free. Between $80-$160 a week per family.
When you buy a “safe night” you are contributing to the wider organisation which is good of course but you are not buying safety. So Simone took thousands away from the organisation but she also took away from their social workers and programs.
---
Lololol you’re a bleeping idiot. Women’s Refuge does SO MUCH for victims of domestic violence and I’ve witnessed this first hand MANY times through my workplace.
Honestly. GFY.
duck off im not saying they don’t 😂 of course they do - I’m just saying to the person crying at saving a life they’re paying for other things not that

Reactions: 3
Yes they do, but they also won't turn someone away. They will then work with agencies to get benefits and payments for them so it can help them move forward. I see the $20 gifted as a contribution,.and if it can help someone who has escaped harm, then that is so good. If it means a woman/children are safe, then it has saved a life. Almost thought you are tagit baby under a new identity👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.