Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just say to the person who has lost the case has everything to lose unlike the other person in this case who had nothing to lose. There are no gagging orders and no name suppression for the winner and there is no protection from media either for the loser. Don’t forget people that this has been ongoing for three years so there is an eye watering amount of money to be paid by the “loser”……NEXT PLEASE 😍
Pebbles blocked me for asking a q in her q box waaaaaa. Please share all the ss
Why would P block you? What was your question
---
So Simone (from what it sounds like) decided not to continue to push the case. So dropped all charges? Pebbles does mention settlement which is good. However, as it didn’t go to court (which is similar to Makaia) is Simone going to assume an air of arrogance and assume no one technically won?
Obviously she knew she wasn’t going to win and knew a court case would cover more publicity than just settling. Another way she is trying to cover everything up. Glad for Pebbles but will be interested in what happens next.
Pebbles won. She cannot talk about the “settlement” but she is not gagged and can say what she likes about Scammy and Scammy does not have name suppression. Scammy couldn’t answer/provide answers to questions the court wanted so opted to pull the plug because that’s what cowards and narcs do

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Simone (from what it sounds like) decided not to continue to push the case. So dropped all charges? Pebbles does mention settlement which is good. However, as it didn’t go to court (which is similar to Makaia) is Simone going to assume an air of arrogance and assume no one technically won?
Obviously she knew she wasn’t going to win and knew a court case would cover more publicity than just settling. Another way she is trying to cover everything up. Glad for Pebbles but will be interested in what happens next.
Guarantee that’s what she does. Pebbles is speaking on it now in stories. Some good takes.

Reactions: 8
Pebbles if you’re in here can you do a victory hoodie or tee design cause I absolutely will buy one lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So…Trent is cleaning the outdoor furniture with ear pods in. He’s totally ignoring A. No wonder the kid doesn’t speak if his parents aren’t engaged and wear ear buds when the kids are around! There is absolutely no excuse for not being present when you are with your children apart from arrogance.
I thought the same thing! Poor Asher, I really do feel sad for him 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I guess now we wait for Patreon to drop, right?

If I see correctly, last post is 19/4/23 and last audio is 11/5/22?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked from pebbles Instagram for ages too, so can someone please keep sharing the Q&A answers she’s doing, or summarise them for us?
I’ve been watching them on one of the anonymous IG story watcher sites
---
Why would P block you? What was your question
---

Pebbles won. She cannot talk about the “settlement” but she is not gagged and can say what she likes about Scammy and Scammy does not have name suppression. Scammy couldn’t answer/provide answers to questions the court wanted so opted to pull the plug because that’s what cowards and narcs do
I have no idea! It was a very short / relative / innoffensive q and the suddenly im blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg was just reading your post and I got this text. I just burst into tears. Scammy you defrauded women and children of their safety. All that money would have made such a huge difference to them, instead of a Mercedes.and cookie cutter house
Everyone knows womens refuge charges women and their kids to live in the safe houses right?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
m

must have been blocked
How sad. And god knows how as I’m an old squit in the ocean of IG - not trendy, don’t follow anyone etc etc.
So - as she’s somehow blocked me could you all please keep sharing the updates here.
And Peebles if you see this please unblock me as I think you’ve been marvellous in pushing this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.