Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon it’s quite smart. Getting her story out before the media takes over. That way she can say her piece.
Pebbles usually gets written about horribly by the media i think especially cause she used to work for them too. so good on her for putting it up on her own platform to speak about it and those that wish to can seek it out once the media posts about it

Reactions: 18
I reckon it’s quite smart. Getting her story out before the media takes over. That way she can say her piece.
Then it’s up to TC to share
Let’s just say to the person who has lost the case has everything to lose unlike the other person in this case who had nothing to lose. There are no gagging orders and no name suppression for the winner and there is no protection from media either for the loser. Don’t forget people that this has been ongoing for three years so there is an eye watering amount of money to be paid by the “loser”……NEXT PLEASE 😍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Come on Scammy fess up. Don't post prerecorded ads or use your child for engagement. Whats to stop you putting up a post saying I was wrong and will put everything right. 🤣

Speaking of saying, Asher doesnt know colors yet, put up the post of him saying "green means go mumma" then a we'll know it's true. it's all part of starting afresh, no deception, open and honest posts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems eerily quiet over at camp Scammy 👻👻👻. Thank you @ihateliars for the epic updates!!! Soo good to celebrate first day of the week woohoo!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I hope people would now see the true colours of Scammy the influencer and to all mums who thought they’re doing something wrong when they see the curated life of her— you’re actually doing way better! You’re not ripping off charities!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s a bet simone has changed all the houses into Trent’s and the boys names and will declare herself bankrupt so she doesn’t have to pay a cent

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Realistically though, how is she going to come back from this? I feel like in most instances where a public persona has had a fall from grace, it is generally an advocate or two that helps them through it by pushing them to be open and honest about what they have done. But I’m not sure that Sim Sim has this kind of network? The people that tend to stick up for her are the fan girls, those with small followings that try suck up to her for the “fame”. Will be interesting to see how many people drop off her radar. Those who haven’t stood up for her but still followed her just because they are friends and acquaintances. The media is going to absolutely destroy this story. This case is probably going to set a precedent not just in Aotearoa but possibly globally - I can see the headlines now, social media influencer cries wolf. Not only wasting her time and Pebbles time but also the time of the courts and the police force that had to be dragged through this egotistical influencer tantrum. I don’t know if it will happen as I know Pebbles has probably lost a lot of money through this and wants to recoup but I just really hope that the penance Sim Sim is asked to pay does involve a hefty contribution to Women’s Refuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Realistically though, how is she going to come back from this? I feel like in most instances where a public persona has had a fall from grace, it is generally an advocate or two that helps them through it by pushing them to be open and honest about what they have done. But I’m not sure that Sim Sim has this kind of network? The people that tend to stick up for her are the fan girls, those with small followings that try suck up to her for the “fame”. Will be interesting to see how many people drop off her radar. Those who haven’t stood up for her but still followed her just because they are friends and acquaintances. The media is going to absolutely destroy this story. This case is probably going to set a precedent not just in Aotearoa but possibly globally - I can see the headlines now, social media influencer cries wolf. Not only wasting her time and Pebbles time but also the time of the courts and the police force that had to be dragged through this egotistical influencer tantrum. I don’t know if it will happen as I know Pebbles has probably lost a lot of money through this and wants to recoup but I just really hope that the penance Sim Sim is asked to pay does involve a hefty contribution to Women’s Refuge.
Yeah I’m super curious about the precedent it sets and what it means for Pebbles’ other battles with dickheads like LFYD.
Interested in the angle the media will take when they report this, they usually treat Pebbles like trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder if that Influencer Australia page will share it - the one that shared the drama with James
That page is a joke and is so far up all influencers asses, I’ll share it to another aussie page that is against influencers. The account is dutchminty

Reactions: 12
Dom Harvey might support her 🤣😅🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m super curious about the precedent it sets and what it means for Pebbles’ other battles with dickheads like LFYD.
Interested in the angle the media will take when they report this, they usually treat Pebbles like trash.
We have to help and spread the word once it’s way more official. Scammie Influencers think that they are above the laws

Reactions: 9
Just going to through some tags in here since there’s bound to be some google searches once the media gets talking about this

Simone Anderson court
Simone Anderson pebbles
Simone Anderson pebbles court case
Simone Anderson loses in court
Simone court
Simone pebbles court
Simone Anderson
Simone Anderson women’s refuge
Simone Anderson defeated
---
pebbles is doing a q&a later
IMG_1954.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pebbles has posted to her Patreon before and not had it behind a paywall so she may do that again here. If not, I’m 100% happy to pay to read it. She fought the good fight and won! I’ll contribute financially if it means we see the demise of the awful Ms Anderson.

Not a huge fan of Pebbles - the transphobia I can do without thanks - but good on her for not backing down. Imagine if she’d done what Makaia did!? None of this would be coming out and she could still try spin her stupid yarns about donating.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.