Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll sign up to Pebbles Patreon for a month to get the tea. Pebbles has taken one for the team, so I'll give her a month of Patreon in return!!
Thank you!! Tattles MVP today
---
Simone now is the time to come clean and clear your conscious. And you may get some respect.

Reactions: 23
The last time I worked with top lawyers was 15+ years ago and they charged $450 per hour. I’d hate to think what their hourly fees are these days 😳
Ours is $600 plus gst and expenses. The legal assistants are $400. It’s an expensive business to get good ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there a legal reason why pebbles is putting this all on patreon?
Probably not. She might just want to recoup some $$$ for her waste of time, and may have had to pay a lawyer too?

This is a fine day for the TC's of Scamone's tattle thread! THANK YOU PEBBLES HOOPER!

Simone, I hope you love my avatar of your 'bestie' with the hot hubby and mansion on the golf course smiling smugly at you while you read these posts.... you are SEETHING right now aren't you hun!? 😅

1683498890027.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Simones and pebbles legal fees would be well over half a million. Hence why it was mentioned above that she may have to sell one of her houses. They wouldn’t have been joking about that. Simmos career is over and she is on borrowed time and she knows it. Once pebbles article gets released it will show people the real simone.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Simones and pebbles legal fees would be well over half a million. Hence why it was mentioned above that she may have to sell one of her houses. They wouldn’t have been joking about that. Simmos career is over and she is on borrowed time and she knows it. Once pebbles article gets released it will show people the real simone.
Yea I thought the fees would be huge, didn’t think patreon could come close to making a dent in it all if that’s why Pebbles is putting it on there. If Simms has to pay Pebbles’ legal fees then that also doesn’t lend itself to why Pebbles won’t post it all publicly.

Reactions: 3
Yea I thought the fees would be huge, didn’t think patreon could come close to making a dent in it all if that’s why Pebbles is putting it on there. If Simms has to pay Pebbles’ legal fees then that also doesn’t lend itself to why Pebbles won’t post it all publicly.
To be honest I see no issue in what pebbles is doing. Her life has been a complete fuckery since simone called the police on her LOL
Her parents kicked her out. She lost her laptops and a lot of her personal items. I could go on but I think it’s good she’s going to make some money from this.
---
Now would be the time to share those receipts simmo. You apparently couldn’t talk about this because of the legal proceedings so now is the time to show the receipts 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t see an issue with it being behind a paywall. There will be many a keen viewer now and if they want the tea, they can pay.
That way Simple Simon and her vultures can’t just take it and manipulate it without paying for the privilege.

for the price of a one month subscription I think it’s worth it if you really want to know the details.

Reactions: 17
Here you all go!!
---
If it was Simmy that took Pebbles to court and lost the case, how does she then have to pay compensation? I have no idea how the court system works!
Simmy has to pay all of Pebbles fees and her own
---
Simone will likely have to pay pebbles’ lawyers fees if it was an outright win for pebbles. Depends how the case concluded. But I expect that Simone will be liable for pebbles costs.
She is indeed

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMHO the only issue with Pebbles posting it to Patreon is the fact that it still shelters Simone from the brunt of her loss. I don’t care that she is making money from it - I won’t be paying but will eagerly await the tea from the tattle MVP’s who are going to pay for it. But the general public will not go seeking this info, they need it shoved in their face as to what a scumbag she is.
Which is why I wondered if there is a legal reason why she isn’t posting it to her public page and going to any media that will listen to her story.

Reactions: 15
Where did it say she will have to sell one of her properties???? What have I missed????
I'm not OP but I think that was a joke,

Because we all know she doesn't have any other properties, tagitbaby might like to enlighten us otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next best thing would be the fees total more than the WR donations would have been.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMHO the only issue with Pebbles posting it to Patreon is the fact that it still shelters Simone from the brunt of her loss. I don’t care that she is making money from it - I won’t be paying but will eagerly await the tea from the tattle MVP’s who are going to pay for it. But the general public will not go seeking this info, they need it shoved in their face as to what a scumbag she is.
Which is why I wondered if there is a legal reason why she isn’t posting it to her public page and going to any media that will listen to her story.
I reckon it’s quite smart. Getting her story out before the media takes over. That way she can say her piece.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.