Simone Anderson #33 Family weekend away off grid, missing charity donations and a kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legal fees and Pebbles’ over three years - hundreds of thousands. In terms of whether Simone can appeal - no she can’t. And what will be said? Well I mean I bet Simone will say nothing again. Pebbles will be able to say what she likes.
The last time I worked with top lawyers was 15+ years ago and they charged $450 per hour. I’d hate to think what their hourly fees are these days 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her legal fees and Pebbles’ over three years - hundreds of thousands. In terms of whether Simone can appeal - no she can’t. And what will be said? Well I mean I bet Simone will say nothing again. Pebbles will be able to say what she likes.
If it was Simmy that took Pebbles to court and lost the case, how does she then have to pay compensation? I have no idea how the court system works!

Reactions: 2
If it was Simmy that took Pebbles to court and lost the case, how does she then have to pay compensation? I have no idea how the court system works!
Simone will likely have to pay pebbles’ lawyers fees if it was an outright win for pebbles. Depends how the case concluded. But I expect that Simone will be liable for pebbles costs.

Reactions: 8
I get that she wants to make money from this, but shouldn't this be something that's free to everyone so that we can get the word out there and share links of what Scammy has been up to. Especially to all those loyal sheep that follow her...
Have to hope media picks up on it and does a story....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well done to Pebbles for sticking to her truth on this!! Unfortunately The Casserole will make no acknowledgement of this and continue down her "glamorized fake life". Hopefully she has to make a donation to Womens Refuge & some media will pick up the story... maybe a domcast 😅🤣😂

Reactions: 23
Interestingly no posts from Scammy this morning. Licking her wounds or regrouping🤔

Reactions: 12
God I hope she spills the tea 👀
Soz I’ve just seen it has been posted about already 😂

If she puts her side of the story behind a paywall can someone much richer than me please take one for the team so we can all read about Simone’s embarrassing demise 🙏🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe, just maybe, old scammo with sit, think, journal about this experience and her actions and make a change… I won’t hold my breath

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I hope she spills the tea 👀
Soz I’ve just seen it has been posted about already 😂

If she puts her side of the story behind a paywall can someone much richer than me please take one for the team so we can all read about Simone’s embarrassing demise 🙏🏼
I would be interested

Reactions: 3
Maybe, just maybe, old scammo with sit, think, journal about this experience and her actions and make a change… I won’t hold my breath
It would be in her best interests to do so.

Literally nobody is going to move on or leave her alone until she fronts up and either admits she did wrong and makes an effort to make it better, or quits influencing. There are no other options.

Reactions: 13
I'll sign up to Pebbles Patreon for a month to get the tea. Pebbles has taken one for the team, so I'll give her a month of Patreon in return!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.