Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that was me. They do not want Simone to associate herself with them. Legal action was mentioned. The next day Simone and Trent attempted to ingratiate themselves with a different charity, obviously to try to whitewash the true and damaging factual stories that are circulating.
Wow... the lying and cheating just doesn't end does it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry Scamone, but a baby in nappies sitting on the bench "preparing food" for your visitors is a no from me. 🤢 Even boujee jess wouldn't do this.
Does he really make his bed, do all that cleaning including washing and changing Ryder. That's a big emphasis put on him cleaning. Hope YOU cleaned the bench down after he sat there
He’s only 1 Simone, that’s a bit too much for a one year old. I would also like to see a video of him making his bed, I don’t believe he can do it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s only 1 Simone, that’s a bit too much for a one year old. I would also like to see a video of him making his bed, I don’t believe he can do it!
He’s nearly 2 and I think when she mentions making the bed it’s putting the pillows on at the end. All kids around his age do these little things as it’s actually part of their learning. Most isn’t taught but can be taught. It’s kind of like when they start drawing, all kids will start with those basic shapes etc and as they grow (developmentally) it changes.
Gosh, I had one of mine start lining up cars etc after 1 yrs old age. He also wiped everything down however he would never touch food with his fingers 🤣 He looked extremely advanced using utensil at a very early age but my concern was not wanting to touch food, lining up things and always wiping down anything! He’s fine now but at that age I didn’t see it as advanced I was more worried about ASD.

Reactions: 5
Look I’m all for kids helping out and doing things but wow bit of a list there. Agree, she has that trap thing he could be standing in to cook. No bottoms on the bench! Love the background music and I wonder how many takes she took to get it ‘just right’.
I’m also all about kids helping - we have a boy and a girl and I make sure they do equal chores so that they won’t grow up with the mindset that women have to do it all.

But we also enact this as adults by making sure we split chores - Simone is showing her boys that they can marry and have a woman do all the housework. Unless tent does more than she makes out he does….
---
Also, have we seen evidence of the “friends” that were there for waffles or is this just a story to counter the fact that the shes seething about the huns having a holiday together? “LOOK AT ME! IM POPULAR TOO!”

Reactions: 8
I’m also all about kids helping - we have a boy and a girl and I make sure they do equal chores so that they won’t grow up with the mindset that women have to do it all.

But we also enact this as adults by making sure we split chores - Simone is showing her boys that they can marry and have a woman do all the housework. Unless tent does more than she makes out he does….
I always thought she said they shared jobs? She was always on about this. But also that he works hard so as she has the time (in between her 8-10 hours day) that she did other things.
I’m sure she used to say he helped with the housework?
They also have that list of ‘things to do’. I think her problem is she tried to show Trent as this person who could fix everything and do the ‘outside’ jobs with his cheap colour coordinated tools and it hasn’t worked for her.

Reactions: 3
Aw look at Soph has a designer wardrobe all authentic and some never worn!! Oh no wonder Scammy is so jelious of her. Heres Scamone with her fake bags collecting dust on top of her wardrobe whilst the dust bags are in storage unit, (her words) 😂😂😂
---
Imagine having a forum online and a whole thread dedicated to you, and you spend your days reading & responding to the "bullies", and your whole IG is dedicated to responding back to prove them wrong. Such work but out entertainment 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If Simone classes this as water play, then duck I feel sorry for Asher. Simone this is a chore as much as you don't believe it is. How about setting up a nice water play station for him. Get a massive container of water, make it a different colour, give him things to pour into, out of and through, let him have a good splash around. Sit down and play with him and engage with him and get wet yourself. I'm sure if you talked to his preschool they could give you some amazing ideas to help stimulate his mind. Beats pouring water from a bucket into a plant...

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes, that was me. They do not want Simone to associate herself with them. Legal action was mentioned. The next day Simone and Trent attempted to ingratiate themselves with a different charity, obviously to try to whitewash the true and damaging factual stories that are circulating.
Wow... the lying and cheating just doesn't end does it?

notice she didn't get the postie pjs like Erin did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
435C7C26-0B33-46EC-BD54-240961C64618.png

Hey simmo, I have a degree in child education. It’s much better for the children’s development to have the books on display and accessible not tucked away in a basket because it’s more aesthetically pleasing. And no the turtle shelf doesn’t count because he clearly isn’t allowed to touch , also that’s not easy for a child to get a book off. My boy has a small pile of books in the lounge stacked by the tv , we rotate books every week 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Simone is absolutely normal - actually most toddlers do this (in relation to “chores”) my kids saw me (3&5) yesterday cleaning the walls & then they both wanted cloths to help. My kids used to love helping me put washing in the machine, washing the dishes, pulling the weeds. For them it’s fun…I’m sure when they are 8/9/10 it won’t be as fun for them and I’ll struggle to get them to do these mundane tasks 😂
& what kid doesn’t like helping mum in the kitchen when there are bowls & spoons to lick at the end. But I guess for Asher if he weren’t to help you with all the chores then he probably wouldn’t spend anytime with you since your life revolves around cleaning (in between you 8-10 hr work days).

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2103608
Hey simmo, I have a degree in child education. It’s much better for the children’s development to have the books on display and accessible not tucked away in a basket because it’s more aesthetically pleasing. And no the turtle shelf doesn’t count because he clearly isn’t allowed to touch , also that’s not easy for a child to get a book off. My boy has a small pile of books in the lounge stacked by the tv , we rotate books every week 😜
Absolutely! your child is less likely to go reach for a book if they are tucked away in a basket like that.

Does she want us TCs to believe that Asher mixed the waffle mixture on his own?

• Haha
If Simone classes this as water play, then duck I feel sorry for Asher. Simone this is a chore as much as you don't believe it is. How about setting up a nice water play station for him. Get a massive container of water, make it a different colour, give him things to pour into, out of and through, let him have a good splash around. Sit down and play with him and engage with him and get wet yourself. I'm sure if you talked to his preschool they could give you some amazing ideas to help stimulate his mind. Beats pouring water from a bucket into a plant...
This is exactly it. His mind needs simulation where he has to think for himself. Not be told "water the plants for mummy whilst I film".

I don't think he's actually got a lot of play clothes. He is marketed in his designer wear, but it's almost like she doesnt like him getting dirty. Which I guess with the designer clothes, diminishes their resale value. Just let him be a child, get dirty, get wet, have fun. And everything doesn't have to be filmed for engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Simone is absolutely normal - actually most toddlers do this (in relation to “chores”) my kids saw me (3&5) yesterday cleaning the walls & then they both wanted cloths to help. My kids used to love helping me put washing in the machine, washing the dishes, pulling the weeds. For them it’s fun…I’m sure when they are 8/9/10 it won’t be as fun for them and I’ll struggle to get them to do these mundane tasks 😂
& what kid doesn’t like helping mum in the kitchen when there are bowls & spoons to lick at the end. But I guess for Asher if he weren’t to help you with all the chores then he probably wouldn’t spend anytime with you since your life revolves around cleaning (in between you 8-10 hr work days).
I think it's totally normal for your kid to want to be involved in the house jobs and it can't hurt with coordination, learning words (if you're talking through it at the same time) etc. But in the context of what else she shows with him (not much), barely toys anywhere, lined up books in a container and calling watering plants "water play" it errs on the side of... is this ALL his play? Which is sad.

Reactions: 11
I’m amused that Simmo keeps wanting to explain and justify everything, like she’s the only parent to exist lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.