Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ‘quote’ post is weird as she does sleep training and expects her children to sleep. I get the message behind it but she picked the wrong one!
Can you see Scamone going into Ashers room when he cries in the night, and eating apples with him.😢 She's trained him not to get up in the night, not to disturb them, to look at the owl for determining if he can get up. Even more important with a limited verbal child to heed and react to their words, otherwise he'll shut down even more😥
---
Absolutely - from what she says Asher sleeps through the night, so I’m not sure how this quote resonates with her. It’s not like she’s up all night eating apples with Ryder either.
Snap, was just thinking this😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep I can see now 'angles' make all the difference *cough* *cough*
and WTF is that video? she can't even post the full thing - Talking about yourself again hey simmo.... People talk about you because you LIE & CHEAT. You are not a nice human.
Stop trying to be all cryptic and edgy Scammo. You stole the money. If you hadn’t, you’d have proven it by now to show everyone up

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been posted before...
I mean she used them before for years and then stopped showcasing them for ages.. and now she's been showing them again.
But :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is innocent then why interact with us on here? Continue on with your life without reading here and one day prove us wrong?

Sadly she isn't innocent and she has dug herself a hole so big and full of lies. Friends and family must watch her stories and think WTF everyday.

Reactions: 13
Teaching your 1 year old son to carry out household chores is not a healthy upbringing.
---
P.s funny how it was mentioned here that Sophie bakes with her girls and now Scummy Scammy just has to prove to everyone she also bakes with her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
I also find it very funny how she emphasis the fact A helps her with chores around the house, insinuating that it's a parent flex. You know what's a parent flex to me? Allowing your children to have the freedom to go outside, experience REAL grass between their toes, smell the flowers, play and roll in dirt/sand, going on bush walks & experiencing nature, playing in the rain & puddles, exposing kids to the natural beauty of our external environment. A is coped up in white walls being forced to clean the house and do chores. That is no childhood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
---
P.s funny how it was mentioned here that Sophie bakes with her girls and now Scummy Scammy just has to prove to everyone she also bakes with her children 🤦🏻‍♀️
But remember she doesn't read here, only at parties 🤣😂😅 Really & truly what content would she have if she didnt - NOTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Teaching your 1 year old son to carry out household chores is not a healthy upbringing.
---
I was looking at an old tattle thread and found this from @RawlingsBlue, back from July 2022.
It’s amazing how much is correctly predicted by the aunties and uncles on tattle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Simmo has unblocked me again!!! Is this the great unblocking of 2023?! She must be spoiling for some more “troll” comments to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done to whoever mentioned earlier that Ryder shouldn’t be swaddled anymore as he’s rolling. Teaching her safe parenting one party at a time 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she still is donating weekly to the Kindness Collective as she states she does here. Simon, I dont recall seeing your weekly donations ???? Amazing what comes up on this woman whilst looking at Google. 🤣
Wasn't it Kindness Collective that someone contacted about Simmy and said they wished she'd stop associating their name with her? Or was that another business or charity?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wasn't it Kindness Collective that someone contacted about Simmy and said they wished she'd stop associating their name with her? Or was that another business or charity?
Yes, that was me. They do not want Simone to associate herself with them. Legal action was mentioned. The next day Simone and Trent attempted to ingratiate themselves with a different charity, obviously to try to whitewash the true and damaging factual stories that are circulating.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Look I’m all for kids helping out and doing things but wow bit of a list there. Agree, she has that trap thing he could be standing in to cook. No bottoms on the bench! Love the background music and I wonder how many takes she took to get it ‘just right’.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.