Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw look what the cat spewed up 😂🤢

All thoses crystals no thanks, sugar free or not.
Grapes are for eating fresh not frozen not covered not soaked.

But in all honestly I'm confused it's a piss take but then makes a reel of a stolen idea she found threw her "stalker" 😂 what a train wreck. Lol
Aw look what the cat spewed up 😂🤢

All thoses crystals no thanks, sugar free or not.
Grapes are for eating fresh not frozen not covered not soaked.

But in all honestly I'm confused it's a piss take but then makes a reel of a stolen idea she found threw her "stalker" 😂 what a train wreck. Lol
Anything for a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning Scummy Scammy! I thought this video was quite fitting for you 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i call bullshit Scuntmoan , those books have never been touched let alone read. The one Asher is holding has never even been opened 😂
I would also be worried if Asher is putting his books (trained to put) back, spine out, once he's "read" it. He'd put it in the box lying flat, or just leave it on the floor until instructed to clean. Scamone Someone has staged this for the gram

Reactions: 7
How much of a loser do you have to be to constantly respond to Tattle by lying and making crap up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the end of the video “I would love to know what you guys think”, then someone doesn’t like it and gets all defensive. Don’t ask if you don’t want the truth simi

7AD7DBE7-8988-412D-B863-D76A1C0F21E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is her thigh so straight?
Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s ‘shopped as duck 😂
---
Good morning Scummy Scammy! I thought this video was quite fitting for you 😂😂😂
Those videos are so accurate. It’s absolute cringe behaviour. I barely talk to my partner online other than occasional meme sending. I tell him stuff in person because I don’t need outside validation for my relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
62318479-D394-4AF1-BF6E-73123DAE0A9D.jpeg
Oi fuckface womensrefugescammer, my grapes were on the way out and with the price of food, we can’t afford to just biff them, froze them along with other fruit womensrefugescammer because my toddlers into frozen everything atm and you’re full of tit, they don’t taste like lollies one bit! They taste like frozen bleeping grapes womensrefugescammer. You claiming this is a pisstake is a joke just like your face because you also did a reel on how to boil an egg 🫣😂🤦🏼‍♀️ you’re such a dumb lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.