Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2106043Oi fuckface womensrefugescammer, my grapes were on the way out and with the price of food, we can’t afford to just biff them, froze them along with other fruit womensrefugescammer because my toddlers into frozen everything atm and you’re full of tit, they don’t taste like lollies one bit! They taste like frozen bleeping grapes womensrefugescammer. You claiming this is a pisstake is a joke just like your face because you also did a reel on how to boil an egg 🫣😂🤦🏼‍♀️ you’re such a dumb lying bleep.
It's because you have strayed from the recipe and chopped them up
---
New thread idea
Photo shops weight, stolen frozen grapes, surely trent is not straight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would also be worried if Asher is putting his books (trained to put) back, spine out, once he's "read" it. He'd put it in the box lying flat, or just leave it on the floor until instructed to clean. Scamone Someone has staged this for the gram
And even if it is true, whoopty tit. Isn’t this normal parenting to have the books in a place easily accessible for the child? It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 5
Yes, that was me. They do not want Simone to associate herself with them. Legal action was mentioned. The next day Simone and Trent attempted to ingratiate themselves with a different charity, obviously to try to whitewash the true and damaging factual stories that are circulating.
They knew about it for awhile, glad they finally got rid of her. She’s a bit of a love bomber old Simmy 😞 weasels her way into peoples liveswhen she knows it will make her look good.

Why are those grapes not in the freezer simmo? Also I like how you labelled the container meals incase you forgot they were meals. Could you imagine if you didn’t label them!! Omg!
Ok so she’s got “Woop” and “Together Meals” in there which she says are great for lunch and or dinner/leftovers for lunch…WHY then did she need to cook a separate meal for lunch today? ….couldn’t possibly be using prerecorded content could we?? 😮😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are those grapes not in the freezer simmo? Also I like how you labelled the container meals incase you forgot they were meals. Could you imagine if you didn’t label them!! Omg!
I still don't understand why she has a new fancy fridge that I imagine has proper temperature and humidity humidity control in the fruit and vege bins but she leaves them empty and puts her fruit in Ali express drop shipped plastic boxes.
It's so stupid
---
Ok so she’s got “Woop” and “Together Meals” in there which she says are great for lunch and or dinner/leftovers for lunch…WHY then did she need to cook a separate meal for lunch today? ….couldn’t possibly be using prerecorded content could we?? 😮😜
It's cause if you look at her reels views the ones of her kids and ads get like quarter to half the views of her recipe videos. So she has to keep doing those videos for her engagement stats

Hi folks,
First time poster. I’ve been reading all the Scammo threads for the last two months,

I was at the hairdressers a wee while ago and had just seen the backflip vid where Scammo tells A to climb backwards next time “like we talked about”
I don’t have kids, so I showed it to my hairdresser who has two kids, and her other client- we had a good laugh and to my surprise the other client knew about Tattle also and mentioned Tagitbaby! So I just wanted you guys to know that the word is spreading far and wide. You probably already know that though!
I got blocked by Scammo a couple years ago- I’ll try and find the screenshots of what she said to me.
I used to follow Pebbles on Twitter, and kept seeing S in the news so I’ve kept abreast of the situation.

All, move on from registration. Admin have posted about this in forum business
I’m disgusted that she uses A for most of her CF content. I’m also disgusted at her lies and thumbing her nose at the ASA.
While I’ve not been able to post here, I’ve been reporting bots where I can. I’ve found that Jess Owen shares a lot of bots with S, and same with the Odd IG page. I am constantly shocked by the calibre of followers S allows. She should be thanking us for tidying up her friends list. Here is one that liked a photo from the recent wedding. Pretty gross and doesn’t really align with S’ values. I’ve included the pic that profile liked.

P.S you guys are so funny!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.