Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange they haven’t had an overseas holiday. I guess they would have to pay for it but before kids they always went away- albeit because it was free! But with two kids under two it’s the perfect opportunity to travel. We used to always take the kids away and travel when they were younger and we don’t have a flash car, house etc.

Reactions: 10
Scammo might also be worried as pebbles partially won her appeal against MK right? And given it's really new law that's gonna have a big weight on Simone's case.
Also even if Simone win, pebbles has no money so she's never gonna be able to pay any damages. The airing of laundry is gonna damage Simone's earning potential long term and no one online is gonna care if the court finds in her favour, all that is gonna stick is the juicy details of the case
I can't wait! 🍿London bridge is going to come crashing down! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been asked about them traveling internationally before and I think she’s said something along the lines of “they’re saving for other things” which is code for “free tit doesn’t extend internationally for them” 😏

I find it strange they haven’t had an overseas holiday. I guess they would have to pay for it but before kids they always went away- albeit because it was free! But with two kids under two it’s the perfect opportunity to travel. We used to always take the kids away and travel when they were younger and we don’t have a flash car, house etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nope.

Let me see if I can find a clue on her page which us TCs can figure out but the ultimate TC herself can’t.

Bear with me - I’ve had a couple wines.

** US 06122022
---

Edited to add clue.
Omg that clue is genius! I haven’t had to to proper map reading since forever 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know from very bad experience that sociopaths do exactly that.

Been there, had the court case.... fortunately the Judge was an excellent judge of character and saw through the bullshit :cautious:
Same! Some judges can see through the bullshit - thank goodness!
My ex dragged me through 3 years of court...and I won! I didn't play dirty. I just stayed 100% me and didn't fight. I just showed up with my facts and the court did the rest. All his lies came crashing down around him.
I have faith that the same thing will happen to Simone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same! Some judges can see through the bullshit - thank goodness!
My ex dragged me through 3 years of court...and I won! I didn't play dirty. I just stayed 100% me and didn't fight. I just showed up with my facts and the court did the rest. All his lies came crashing down around him.
I have faith that the same thing will happen to Simone.
My ex wrote a litany of lies about me in an affidavit but still lost. And he was the one who took me to court 🤷‍♀️

still cost me a fucktonne in legal fees though so I know Simone’s and Pebble’s will be huge .

but Also, the sunk cost fallacy may be playing a part here - if Scammo has already shelled out thousands for lawyers, she may feel she has to carry on to make it worth it???

Reactions: 5
My ex wrote a litany of lies about me in an affidavit but still lost. And he was the one who took me to court 🤷‍♀️

still cost me a fucktonne in legal fees though so I know Simone’s and Pebble’s will be huge .

but Also, the sunk cost fallacy may be playing a part here - if Scammo has already shelled out thousands for lawyers, she may feel she has to carry on to make it worth it???
Yup my legal bill was $132,000 for my ex taking me to court...and he lost 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't wait till Simone has to pay for pebbles and her legal fees...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yup my legal bill was $132,000 for my ex taking me to court...and he lost 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ I can't wait till Simone has to pay for pebbles and her legal fees...
Mine got told that if he kept going, I could go him for costs. So he stopped and went with the judge’s ruling.

Another thought: the lies he told about me seemed to be the story he’d told his new Mrs and it was all about keeping up this facade - what if that’s the reason Scammo is still going Pebbles? If she keeps going through court, it makes her seem innocent in the eyes of her friends and family. If she gives up, they’ll see she’s guilty. Ringing the police on Pebbles was clearly her panicking and needing to shut her up whilst also playing the victim. The continuation of the whole thing could be to keep up the lie at all costs to try and keep manipulating her friends and family
---
And this court case has been dragging on for a few years with lawyers charging for every letter, every email, every meeting. Unless Scammo has a lawyer on retainer, her bill will be huge and so will Pebbles

Reactions: 4
the handle has been updated - slightly different to the one in the post

it would have been funny if the business completely ghosted simmy haha
She’ll spin some bs on it that she can’t attend treatments at the moment because she’s ‘breastfeeding on demand’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest ‘quote’ post is weird as she does sleep training and expects her children to sleep. I get the message behind it but she picked the wrong one!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The conversation happened at a Christmas party last year. I was hesitant to jump on and share the tea right away but I think enough time has passed and enough companies have dropped her now 😂

It was a company offering massages and that is all I will say 😅🤐
Was it the lady who came to their house and gave them both massages?

Reactions: 2
Anyone new here!

Enjoy.

Claims she does not edit her self. 😂😂😂
I can't get over these. Surely here is not the only place that people notice stuff like this about her? No wonder people questioned if she was actually pregnant when she was expecting #2 - she 'shopped her bump so drastically it was hardly there!
---
Scammo might also be worried as pebbles partially won her appeal against MK right? And given it's really new law that's gonna have a big weight on Simone's case.
Also even if Simone win, pebbles has no money so she's never gonna be able to pay any damages. The airing of laundry is gonna damage Simone's earning potential long term and no one online is gonna care if the court finds in her favour, all that is gonna stick is the juicy details of the case
Absolutely. And this isn't America, where any publicity is good publicity. It's good old NZ where brands simply won't want to be associated with her because she's problematic.

Reactions: 5
Her latest ‘quote’ post is weird as she does sleep training and expects her children to sleep. I get the message behind it but she picked the wrong one!
Absolutely - from what she says Asher sleeps through the night, so I’m not sure how this quote resonates with her. It’s not like she’s up all night eating apples with Ryder either.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.