Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not weird that if it was her that sent it, she sent it to an Aussie influencer page when she’s in NZ?
Is there an NZ equivalent?
Also maybe she thought she'd get more sympathy in a different demographic without realising NZ'ers can also see the page 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what the user name was 🤔

I know for a fact that Scammo sends messages in the heat of the moment and then deletes them
---
How’s Scammo’s social blade looking?
Owner if the Influencer page could not find anything!
---
Is it not weird that if it was her that sent it, she sent it to an Aussie influencer page when she’s in NZ?
Nor if she wanted a bigger audience, along with more sympathy for the pity party of one and more followers 😀

Reactions: 4
Any theories as to why Hannah Barrett likes Simone’s posts? If I were Hannah, I wouldn’t want a bar of Simmy.
This is SO STRANGE right?!? 😮😮🤔🤷‍♀️
Side tangent - how jealous do you think Simmy is seeing “The Hons” away on their holiday with their husbands and babies?!? Hahaha! THEY’RE actually best friends Simon! You’ll never, ever be included in their clique 😚

• Haha
Is there an NZ equivalent?
Also maybe she thought she'd get more sympathy in a different demographic without realising NZ'ers can also see the page 😅
Nor if she wanted a bigger audience, along with more sympathy for the pity party of one and more followers 😀
I’m not sure if there is a NZ account for influencers

Hahaha doesn’t she realise that there’s a lot of aussies on tattle too including myself 😂 she’s so dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably because less people know who she is in Aussie and I don’t think NZ has anything like that. We have Skete but skete is anti influencers whereas the dimwit that runs the Aussie page is all about kissing their asses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is SO STRANGE right?!? 😮😮🤔🤷‍♀️
Side tangent - how jealous do you think Simmy is seeing “The Hons” away on their holiday with their husbands and babies?!? Hahaha! THEY’RE actually best friends Simon! You’ll never, ever be included in their clique 😚
I am personally super jealous. Not that Simon would ever admit it 🤣

Ps hi Simmy. How you going since I told a certain company owner alllll about your shenanigans? She was shocked, ‘but she’s lovely’ - she said. I noticed her company hasn’t worked with you since 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ps hi Simmy. How you going since I told a certain company owner alllll about your shenanigans? She was shocked, ‘but she’s lovely’ - she said. I noticed her company hasn’t worked with you since 😏
“But she buys people restaurant vouchers! How could someone like that do such awful things? It’s not possible. I don’t believe it.”

Bless you Simone, but everyone can see straight through your crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oooh which company? Is this recent?

Ooooh which one?

Reactions: 2

lol same! But I’m not desperately trying to be them like loser Simmy 🤣🤣
Oooh 🫖🫖🫖🫖!!
Can you share with the class without giving yourself away??

Reactions: 2
Oooh which company? Is this recent?

The conversation happened at a Christmas party last year. I was hesitant to jump on and share the tea right away but I think enough time has passed and enough companies have dropped her now 😂

It was a company offering massages and that is all I will say 😅🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The conversation happened at a Christmas party last year. I was hesitant to jump on and share the tea right away but I think enough time has passed and enough companies have dropped her now 😂

It was a company offering massages and that is all I will say 😅🤐
Is that why she hasn’t had her weekly massage lately? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The one in remuera? The lymphatic one?

Nope.

Let me see if I can find a clue on her page which us TCs can figure out but the ultimate TC herself can’t.

Bear with me - I’ve had a couple wines.

** US 06122022
---
Nope.

Let me see if I can find a clue on her page which us TCs can figure out but the ultimate TC herself can’t.

** US 06122022

Edited to add clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nope.

** US 06122022
---

Edited to add clue.
I think I’ve got it but don’t want to say it 😂 any more clues?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.