Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in gods creation are these monstrosity’s, they are up there as the ugliest nails ever, definite King Charles sausages finger vibes
What in duck's name are these ugly nails? Jesus - I haven't been following Scamone for the last few months because Sophie G & EmmyLouCuntface have kept me too busy. Looks like I haven't missed much, same old same old for our scamming grifter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in duck's name are these ugly nails? Jesus - I haven't been following Scamone for the last few months because Sophie G & EmmyLouCuntface have kept me too busy. Looks like I haven't missed much, same old same old for our scamming grifter!
Read in the middle of this thread. You missed what happened during the week, she’s nuts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she has convinced herself she is in the right by now as well. She's talked herself into believing she's in the right.
I know from very bad experience that sociopaths do exactly that.

Been there, had the court case.... fortunately the Judge was an excellent judge of character and saw through the bullshit :cautious:

Reactions: 10
Rumour has it Scammo is now desperately trying to settle out of court so not sure what happened there - Scammo wanted info edited out of the Dom podcast about WR donations and dom said it was going to court so she couldn’t talk about it.
---
A civil case would be defamation but Pebbles didn’t say anything that wasn’t true so maybe that’s why she’s trying to settle out of court because she knows Pebbles will win in court but if she drops it altogether, Pebbles can then talk freely.
Maybe because Bernadette has the same lawyer as Simone and Bernadette lost her case and went down the gurgler. I wonder why Trenty doesn’t stand his ground and tell Scammone to stop and sort her shut out?
---
Maybe because Bernadette has the same lawyer as Simone and Bernadette lost her case and went down the gurgler. I wonder why Trenty doesn’t stand his ground and tell Scammone to stop and sort her shut out?
*tit

I know from very bad experience that sociopaths do exactly that.

Been there, had the court case.... fortunately the Judge was an excellent judge of character and saw through the bullshit :cautious:
👍 - for outcome of the court case
😔 - for you being in that position at all

Sorry to hear you know this from experience

• Heart
I think she has convinced herself she is in the right by now as well. She's talked herself into believing she's in the right.
Narcissists like Scamone are never wrong.(in their minds) They will never acknowledge any wrong doing and will turn the tables and throw insults and lies at the whistle blowers in the hope something will stick, and they will come out on top.again.

Narcissists like Scamone are never wrong.(in their minds) They will never acknowledge any wrong doing and will turn the tables and throw insults and lies at the whistle blowers in the hope something will stick, and they will come out on top.again.
Exactly- someone in their right mind would back out and just leave it but not Scammo

Reactions: 6
the best thing about Pebbles refusing to settle out of court is no matter what the outcome of the case, once it’s over she’ll be free to say whatever she wants about the whole situation, no lawyer-sanctioned dry settlement statements here.

Reactions: 22
---

*tit
I wish he would! But can you imagine how that conversation would go down?! The swiftness with which he would be shut down would be Usain Bolt speed! ⚡🤐

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I personally think after her little episodes that she would be vile in her attack on anyone who crossed her. Her play on they never argue I could imagine he opts not to as she would go into a major rage!

I wish he would! But can you imagine how that conversation would go down?! The swiftness with which he would be shut down would be Usain Bolt speed! ⚡🤐
If she ends up having to pay Pebbles out, and it’s a massive sum, they might have to sell their house to cover it. even if they’re ordered to pay her legal fees, on top of their own that could be around $100k. If I was “Tent” I’d use that opportunity to GTFO and divorce her.

Speaking of “Tent” - oh to be a fly on the wall when she has these manic episodes. What does he do while she’s obsessively stalking tattle all night? Sit in the corner in silence wishing he could escape her?

• Haha
I have some rather interesting news regarding Simmo and the Influencer page her “story” was published on. Apparently a DM was sent to this page regarding the drama but lo and behold the person that posted the drama has deleted all their messages to the page and getting rid of “evidence”. Did Simmo herself send the alleged post to the page herself under an alias?🧐. My thoughts arr YES she did, for sympathy, for drama and more followers. It didn’t work out that way though did it Simmo? You shut yourself in the foot because it backfired on you 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have some rather interesting news regarding Simmo and the Influencer page her “story” was published on. Apparently a DM was sent to this page regarding the drama but lo and behold the person that posted the drama has deleted all their messages to the page and getting rid of “evidence”. Did Simmo herself send the alleged post to the page herself under an alias?🧐. My thoughts arr YES she did, for sympathy, for drama and more followers. It didn’t work out that way though did it Simmo? You shut yourself in the foot because it backfired on you 😂
Wonder what the user name was 🤔

I know for a fact that Scammo sends messages in the heat of the moment and then deletes them
---
How’s Scammo’s social blade looking?

She didn’t even gain 1 follower from that post. James gained more😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Any theories as to why Hannah Barrett likes Simone’s posts? If I were Hannah, I wouldn’t want a bar of Simmy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Is it not weird that if it was her that sent it, she sent it to an Aussie influencer page when she’s in NZ?

Reactions: 1
Cute how she’s wearing the necklace with Asher’s incorrect date of birth on it.

I guess she will wear anything if it’s free.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.