Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Simone.
I would have thought you’d be laying low and being careful with everything you post leading up to court? Surely ASA breach’s and doxxing of people isn’t going to play into your Hands when things get mentioned in court?

Reactions: 11
What in gods creation are these monstrosity’s, they are up there as the ugliest nails ever, definite King Charles sausages finger vibes
From a distance it looks like she's been in the garden and hasn't cleaned her nails

Reactions: 3
I think I'm officially gonna have to retire my name as she's crediting TikTok and providing sources for all her recipes now...
If I try Simone's Stolen Charity Donations do we think she might front up with some receipts??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haha and how is Asher all rugged up but Ryder is in a onesie that is too short for him and no socks?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hey Simone.
I would have thought you’d be laying low and being careful with everything you post leading up to court? Surely ASA breach’s and doxxing of people isn’t going to play into your Hands when things get mentioned in court?
Is she actually going to court? I thought it was Pebbles criminal case this month, is Simone also taking a civil case against her?

Is she actually going to court? I thought it was Pebbles criminal case this month, is Simone also taking a civil case against her?
It’s the same as the one against Makaia. Simone is taking Pebbles under the Harmful Digital Communications Act.

Reactions: 2
It’s the same as the one against Makaia. Simone is taking Pebbles under the Harmful Digital Communications Act.
Rumour has it Scammo is now desperately trying to settle out of court so not sure what happened there - Scammo wanted info edited out of the Dom podcast about WR donations and dom said it was going to court so she couldn’t talk about it.
---
A civil case would be defamation but Pebbles didn’t say anything that wasn’t true so maybe that’s why she’s trying to settle out of court because she knows Pebbles will win in court but if she drops it altogether, Pebbles can then talk freely.

Reactions: 12
Rumour has it Scammo is now desperately trying to settle out of court so not sure what happened there - Scammo wanted info edited out of the Dom podcast about WR donations and dom said it was going to court so she couldn’t talk about it.
---
A civil case would be defamation but Pebbles didn’t say anything that wasn’t true so maybe that’s why she’s trying to settle out of court because she knows Pebbles will win in court but if she drops it altogether, Pebbles can then talk freely.
Scammo might also be worried as pebbles partially won her appeal against MK right? And given it's really new law that's gonna have a big weight on Simone's case.
Also even if Simone win, pebbles has no money so she's never gonna be able to pay any damages. The airing of laundry is gonna damage Simone's earning potential long term and no one online is gonna care if the court finds in her favour, all that is gonna stick is the juicy details of the case

Reactions: 12
Her latest post is just one big undisclosed ad. Time to send the screenshots to ASA.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I really hope Pebble pushes it all the way and Simmy is ordered to pay Pebble’s out a huge amount of money. Because lets all be honestly Simmy doesn’t have loads of money in the bank… she has a tit load of free stuff and jewellery she can sell, her fake Cartier and LV bags are worth jack tit. And her paid sponsorships are drying up!!! I cant wait for Simmy to fall from the pedestal she places herself on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Scammo might also be worried as pebbles partially won her appeal against MK right? And given it's really new law that's gonna have a big weight on Simone's case.
Also even if Simone win, pebbles has no money so she's never gonna be able to pay any damages. The airing of laundry is gonna damage Simone's earning potential long term and no one online is gonna care if the court finds in her favour, all that is gonna stick is the juicy details of the case
I think Scammo, being the egomaniac she is, thought it would be an open and shut case and she’d win. Because she thinks she can control everything. When Pebbles didn’t back down and refused to be silenced Scammo’s plan went sideways.

Reactions: 10
I think Scammo, being the egomaniac she is, thought it would be an open and shut case and she’d win. Because she thinks she can control everything. When Pebbles didn’t back down and refused to be silenced Scammo’s plan went sideways.
I think she has convinced herself she is in the right by now as well. She's talked herself into believing she's in the right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.