Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And are any of the other comments siding with her or do they all think she’s an absolute bleeping casserole?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol on the mums facebook group tonight when people asked for recommendations Alana Cronin of course jumped in and recommend herself and a few others but didn’t recommend Simone tonight, probably after reading the other comments about Simone on the post. Stupid though as if anyone watches her stories they will straight away see she is one of Simone’s biggest fans and so far up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol on the mums facebook group tonight when people asked for recommendations Alana Cronin of course jumped in and recommend herself and a few others but didn’t recommend Simone tonight, probably after reading the other comments about Simone on the post. Stupid though as if anyone watches her stories they will straight away see she is one of Simone’s biggest fans and so far up her arse.
I came to share the screenshot haha.
Not keen on sharing Simone’s profile publicly for fear of the backlash huh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning Simi! What activewear are we promoting today? Or is it a different candle brand? Maybe the Briscoes lady wanted to do a giveaway with you:m

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t really understand why Simmo is reposting her messages from her followers… we literally don’t care if Trent works in the garage, it’s you trying to be sneaky and pretend you have a dedicated home office when in reality it’s in the guest room. But there’s no shame in that hon! So why aren’t you sharing pics of it in the guest room (or wherever it is)? Oh… is it because you ARE ashamed? Lol.
---
Oh my god I see the next recipe down- is it literally just fruit cut into shapes with cookie cutters?!!! 😂
She thinks she’s revolutionary lol

Reactions: 12
It was more important to Simone to try to show she was the winner in the doxing of James and the subsequent ostentatious parading of her frozen grape recipe (which is apparently terribly misunderstood and the unjustified subject of much derision). In her desire to one up James, and show us TC who’s the boss, she merely shows, yet again, her privilege and lack of consideration for those amongst her followers who would struggle to buy this expensive product.

An article in today‘s Herald, showing the price of grapes is up 47% in one year.

Simone, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how it was a piss-take recipe yet she then posted the modified (stolen) version with jelly and wanted people to be impressed/take that one seriously? So much so it deserved a reel? I must be the most T of C's guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning Simi! What activewear are we promoting today? Or is it a different candle brand? Maybe the Briscoes lady wanted to do a giveaway with you:m
She didn’t actually show her face yesterday other than a prerecorded Emma sleep thing, wonder if she’ll hide today or reappear. Maybe she was wearing Embrace and felt embarrassed.

• Haha
Have some pride Scamone🤷. You are representing a company. Looks like you've taken the jacket out of the bag, put it on for picture, and I'm guessing it'll be sold this week. You've got a steamer, use it, or did your sell it? Doesn't Trenti like to iron (you told us that). What would it have taken to promote this jacket in the best possible way. This is lazy, sloppy marketing. Give a company you are representing 100%.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.