Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought he's in their bedroom!!
😂😂😂

LOL earning 3500k a year you would think they would move to a house with a study so Trenti could have his own office, oh and of course Scamone too for her 8-10hr days. 🤣🤣

Since ya on a roll Simone Anderson why don't you show us the Women's refuge Receipts 👏👏👏
I don't think the study sorry desk is in the bedroom (or maybe they use the 🎥 for sexy time :ROFLMAO:) and there is a Chanel book there...
But the carpets seem to be different. could be the light I guess..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bit of a bot buy today it appears - get reporting TCs - she’s clearly desperate to not drop below 312 and I can imagine yesterday’s little episode lost her a few of her remaining real followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Frozen grapes have been around forever... you freeze them to keep your wine cold without watering it down with icecubes.

My mum and her boozy mates were doing that in the 80s!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I refuse to watch her videos with sound because I can feel my ear drums being squeezed by her voice - does Asher actually say “Are you ready?” before waterboarding Trenti? Because that is a pretty complex sentence for a kid who is not talking yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just the other day her stories (of which there aren’t many as she’s too busy being present with her kids) she was cuddling her sick child and talking about all the bugs they pick up.

She also stays up to date with what’s happening in the world and our country and posts about it.

She doesn’t sell photos of her kids online or ask people to donate money to her via “buy me a coffee”

Scammo lives in a fake grass lined fairytale bubble where reality doesn’t exist
HAHA SMH dumped Simmo and works with SC

Reactions: 2
I refuse to watch her videos with sound because I can feel my ear drums being squeezed by her voice - does Asher actually say “Are you ready?” before waterboarding Trenti? Because that is a pretty complex sentence for a kid who is not talking yet.
I just cringe at her stupid bleeping laugh and poor dad is just trying to parent and bath his son.

Reactions: 3
Frozen grapes have been around forever... you freeze them to keep your wine cold without watering it down with icecubes.

My mum and her boozy mates were doing that in the 80s!
I have literally always frozen my grapes! I prefer them that way! The texture is better and they aren’t as sweet. Plus it means you can keep them for ever and not waste them before they go off! #betterlivingeveryone

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No, he says "ready" and it's more like
"red-dee"... And you get Simone's cackling, so you're obviously not a TC having the sound off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No, he says "ready" and it's more like
"red-dee"... And you get Simone's cackling, so you're obviously not a TC having the sound off!!
She’s had a party as she has posted him again saying ‘are u ready’ he does say it but it as mentioned before it’s more that sing song way and it’s easy to say ‘are’ and ‘you’ as kids. He does say more ree dee. But he should be joining sentences together by now, counting and knowing colours.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well so she did!! Hi Simone. Hope you're having a nice Friday evening on Tattle. Since you're here, where are the women's refuge receipts??

Reactions: 7
Simmy has signed off
Is that the Elissssamk account?
---
Hahahahahaha she’s so obvious- as soon as we point out that we’re onto her and she’s the only one doing any bullying, the account magically disappears 😂 did anyone else get anymore screenshots of the tit she was saying?
---
She sounds like a pack a day smoker - that coupled with the way she unnaturally over pronounces every word is like finger nails down a black board

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.