Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it nice other people who visit want to take their shoes off 🤣 Really needs to make a point and make sure others comment how wonderful she is. Not everyone has to like you house and that’s ok. It’s more how you get ALL you stuff for free and probably funded a lot of it because you forgot to hand over the charity money.

Reactions: 6
OMG I can’t believe the TC believes we actually think Trenti works from the garage, storage unit or portacoffin (my pick). The point we are making, you dumbo, is that he is a second rate member of the family; an after thought. You claim he works from home all the time (how you “hid” daycare for Asher) and yet had no office anymore after you set up that hideous show room for Asher. You really don’t understand anything!! And since you have made it so obvious you read tattle, we may as well speak directly to you.
Also, the places you think are giving you expensive kids clothes are actually getting them from Ali Express and EVERYONE knows. So lashed out!

Reactions: 13
This is the exact photo she used to promote this mattress last week (or the week before). Also, the bullshit story about the babysitter.... isn't it just common courtesy to take your shoes off before entering a home anyway? I would never wear shoes inside someone else's home 🤔 thats why I think its Scamone faking the message because its natural for her to wear shoes inside when in fact it really isn't and hardly anyone does it! I wouldn't say I'd jump at the chance to lie on her yuck couch either. That couch does not look inviting - leather just aint it 🤢
---
Lol! First photo from today, 3rd photo is from 31st March 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the exact photo she used to promote this mattress last week (or the week before). Also, the bullshit story about the babysitter.... isn't it just common courtesy to take your shoes off before entering a home anyway? I would never wear shoes inside someone else's home 🤔 thats why I think its Scamone faking the message because its natural for her to wear shoes inside when in fact it really isn't and hardly anyone does it! I wouldn't say I'd jump at the chance to lie on her yuck couch either. That couch does not look inviting - leather just aint it 🤢
---
Lol! First photo from today, 3rd photo is from 31st March 🤣🤣🤣
Wow, what a loser

Reactions: 3
Scamone will be so confused as to what person she is soon. Scamone, tagitbaby, elisssssa. It's like Sybil
Isn't it sad when your have no one sticking up for you out of your 312k followers or beyond and you have to make a fake account to stick up for yourself, 😂 I think I would be jumping off the internet if that was me 🫠

Where is all your besties, and family Simone?
Ya no thoeses people you say are the absolute best! No one cares about you Hon you are left to fend for yourself because no one wants to be associated with your shitry behavior.

Go be a mother and get off the internet your a train wreck.

Reactions: 10
My fave thing about that influencer updates post is that none of the comments (aside from Scammo’s sock) can be considered bullying. They’re literally just people saying “that’s not true” and “she scammed a charity” so she can’t use it for sympathy 👏🏼

Reactions: 12
Wow, Simone is nothing but trash.
And those nails? Tacky.

Like PP said, the only way she can ever redeem herself is genuinely apologise and repay the women’s refuge. But until then she’s a trashy piece of 💩
---
And Trent is definitely not straight.
He also looks so unhappy and their match is not going to last… sorry to say it babes but not even a guy like Trent will want to stay with trash who has manic episodes.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she thinks a “never been used” garage is a selling point for when they sell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing I find weirdest about their home is instead of making their lounge comfy and liveable, they keep it sterile and use the upstairs landing area with a “gifted” beanbag to spend their time in??

Reactions: 12
The frozen grapes recipe absolutely wasn’t a piss take. It’s even more cringe of her to try and spin it as such than the fact she dedicated as much space to it as she did in the book.

It’s also not a revolutionary recipe. Jamie Oliver has it in one of his cook books from way before Simmo released her terrible one. His is at least interesting.

Will just leave this here. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/fruit-recipes/frozen-grapes-chocolate-grappa/
The frozen grapes was never a pisstake - agree! She used to post them allllllllllll the time and then people would tell her how genius she was ..and then it went in the book :LOL: She's a genius you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing I find weirdest about their home is instead of making their lounge comfy and liveable, they keep it sterile and use the upstairs landing area with a “gifted” beanbag to spend their time in??
do they still have the beanbag, I haven't seen it for a while.
If I don't seen the beanbag in the next 24 hours I'll assume shes sold it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.