Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that elisssssa claimed she’d never heard of Simone but now seems to know she’s a charity scammer. Good to know the important facts are spreading 😂
Scamone will be so confused as to what person she is soon. Scamone, tagitbaby, elisssssa. It's like Sybil

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol, Simone's whole schtick about people saying that Tent works in the garage, nobody on Tattle is snarking about someone working out of a garage. The reason anyone is commenting about where Tent works is because she gives so much excruciating detail about things about her house that she's proud of, but skirts around things that she's obviously not happy about. So when Tent's office upstairs got taken over by Adver's new room, there was no mention of where Tent was now working, but lots of mention of "Ohhh I'm so lucky that Tent works from home!"

Nobody would say boo to a goose if she had said "Oh because Adver needs his own room, the downstairs spare room is pulling double duty as Tent's office now", that's the most normal use of a spare room I could think of. It's the fact that she tries to curate people's perception of her as someone who has SO MUCH of everything, and clearly tries to hide or downplay the things that she doesn't think fit in with that image...that's what makes us make jokes about Tent working in the garage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lol, Simone's whole schtick about people saying that Tent works in the garage, nobody on Tattle is snarking about someone working out of a garage. The reason anyone is commenting about where Tent works is because she gives so much excruciating detail about things about her house that she's proud of, but skirts around things that she's obviously not happy about. So when Tent's office upstairs got taken over by Adver's new room, there was no mention of where Tent was now working, but lots of mention of "Ohhh I'm so lucky that Tent works from home!"

Nobody would say boo to a goose if she had said "Oh because Adver needs his own room, the downstairs spare room is pulling double duty as Tent's office now", that's the most normal use of a spare room I could think of. It's the fact that she tries to curate people's perception of her as someone who has SO MUCH of everything, and clearly tries to hide or downplay the things that she doesn't think fit in with that image...that's what makes us make jokes about Tent working in the garage.
You’re exactly right! Our home office is our spare room and I’ve never been worried about it. It’s a bit annoying having two desks and a bed in there, but we manage. The issue isn’t that her rooms have to do double duty, that’s normal. It’s how she denies it and tries to pretend her house is bigger than it is. Girl, your house is the same size as mine, it’s a good size for four people. You can tell she’s unsatisfied with it, which is why she constantly says how grateful she is.

She’s right though, that house size is not linked to generosity - her house is pretty big but her generosity could fit on the arse of an ant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Far back Friday when Simoan dressed up as a fart
---
You’re exactly right! Our home office is our spare room and I’ve never been worried about it. It’s a bit annoying having two desks and a bed in there, but we manage. The issue isn’t that her rooms have to do double duty, that’s normal. It’s how she denies it and tries to pretend her house is bigger than it is. Girl, your house is the same size as mine, it’s a good size for four people. You can tell she’s unsatisfied with it, which is why she constantly says how grateful she is.

She’s right though, that house size is not linked to generosity - her house is pretty big but her generosity could fit on the arse of an ant.
She needs constant validation that’s why, must be exhausting for tent! ⛺
It’s pretty demented for someone who is lucky enough to even own their own home and have a roof over their head to go on a poor me ramble about how humble and grateful they are in their “small home” and create a narrative saying people tease her for the size of her house 🫠 then again. Woman’s Refuge and all that 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Tent😂😂😂😂 I’m dead😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like we've seen that pic of the desk area before, so it was sitting in her phone, same with the pic of the garage since she just took some when she vaccuumed the room recently. So she saw Tattle, posted those pics to act like she'd just cleaned them, and then waited 15 mins to say 'omg guys people go on about Trent's office in the garage'. It feels really obvious when you see the two areas posted immediately after each other like that.
“Come on babe we need to prove to tattle you work from home and that life is so busy with 2 boys at home. We can’t let them think Ryder goes to care with Asher and you work out of the house it’s NOT on” *stamps foot*

I imagine his desk is in the guest room tucked in the corner unused because he does all the daycare drop offs and pickups.

Reactions: 5
The Emma Mattress Topper is back..........................................clearly pre-recorded cos she's still wearing all black and she has the old baby pink nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Emma Mattress Topper is back..........................................clearly pre-recorded cos she's still wearing all black and she has the old baby pink nails.
snap - on cue after me posting about it earlier! I also noticed she was wearing the same outfit as when she plugged it last time - she must have recorded it all in one day :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.