Simone Anderson #31 Went to church, no confession for sins, got “divine intervention” lost multiple chins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least we know she won’t ever be hired to present things. Her voice over with the nails sounds awful. Such slow speech and so monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Update on the buymeacoffee scam: she only gained 3 new members since she posted a link to it this week 😂
I was reading about this some time ago as I have wondered how many she has following her. Buy me a coffee do advise displaying your supporter count on your page as it ‘helps you appear more authentic’, so no surprises that Simone does not display her supporter count as she is the most inauthentic influencer, probably world wide.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mines 110sqm on 600sqm of real grass which is mowed with our old 4-stroke lawnmower that still goes because my husband knows how to fix tit (so do I to a lesser degree). It’s usually a mess because a family lives here and I’d rather my kids be allowed to live happily than be petrified of making a mess and we’d rather be living my life and interacting with my kids than cleaning constantly.

I also don’t believe in raising my kids to believe that the woman should do all the cooking and cleaning so those tasks are shared.

We laugh a lot. Like real laughter. Not posed for the gram laughter.
Absolutely love this, we are very much the same. Although oldest has just become a teenager, so he barely comes out of his room these days 🤦🏻‍♀️ Household tasks should definitely be shared, I do most as I'm a SAHM so see it as my job, but I hate to say it, my Husband is a way better cook than me, so he will quite often kick me out of the kitchen 😬

Reactions: 5
Simone you forget how easy it is to find your address online. Your house isn't small, it's 233sqm, yes the land is tiny with it only being 323sqm. It's a 4bdrm, 3 bathroom w double garage and it sticks out like bloody dogs balls being the only black house on the street. Our house is only 150sqm on 766sqm of land. But you know what, it's a home, it's lived in, my kids decorated their own rooms in the brightest of colours, it's certainly not some sterile cookie cutter house, oh and it has real grass that takes me about an hour to mow and I fucken love it. So stop pretending you live in a tiny house with no space.
---
Also, love this bit at the end of the advertisement, obviously not enough storage from Simone if she still needs to rent a storage unit...
Looks like they got it for a really good knock down price. I wonder why. Floor plan is interesting but can't screen shot at the moment

Reactions: 1
I feel like we've seen that pic of the desk area before, so it was sitting in her phone, same with the pic of the garage since she just took some when she vaccuumed the room recently. So she saw Tattle, posted those pics to act like she'd just cleaned them, and then waited 15 mins to say 'omg guys people go on about Trent's office in the garage'. It feels really obvious when you see the two areas posted immediately after each other like that.
Yes my thoughts too! also wouldn’t trenti be working in the office today so how would she have gotten a photo of the desk if he’s working as she has said he works from home all the time
---
What in the duck are these monstrosities?! 🤮
Hahaha they look like cheap stuck on nails

Simone you forget how easy it is to find your address online. Your house isn't small, it's 233sqm, yes the land is tiny with it only being 323sqm. It's a 4bdrm, 3 bathroom w double garage and it sticks out like bloody dogs balls being the only black house on the street. Our house is only 150sqm on 766sqm of land. But you know what, it's a home, it's lived in, my kids decorated their own rooms in the brightest of colours, it's certainly not some sterile cookie cutter house, oh and it has real grass that takes me about an hour to mow and I fucken love it. So stop pretending you live in a tiny house with no space.
---
Also, love this bit at the end of the advertisement, obviously not enough storage from Simone if she still needs to rent a storage unit...
The house next door to me is about 80 sqm for a couple with 3 little kids. That's small. Not her huge house!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely love this, we are very much the same. Although oldest has just become a teenager, so he barely comes out of his room these days 🤦🏻‍♀️ Household tasks should definitely be shared, I do most as I'm a SAHM so see it as my job, but I hate to say it, my Husband is a way better cook than me, so he will quite often kick me out of the kitchen 😬
My husband couldn’t boil an egg or defrost mince when I met him but he’s improved a lot and he also built our kitchen exactly how I wanted it so I can’t complain 😬
---
Looks like they got it for a really good knock down price. I wonder why. Floor plan is interesting but can't screen shot at the moment
Im pretty sure they paid $800k for it. It used to have the sale price on homes.co.nz but it’s since been removed. There’s no record of the sale at all now
---
Oh wait, ignore me. It is on there and they paid $1m.

Last edited:
Simone is the Wish version of Sophie Clarke! I don’t see Sophie having a thread dedicated to her nor even being mentioned on here - but only in a positive light. Sophie has a HOT hubby, kids that wear colourful clothes, she bakes with them, and you can see so much love between her and the girls. She doesn’t brag about owning expensive hats or sandals (even though she owns more LV, Gucci than Shitmoan does, she doesn’t flaunt receipts to prove people wrong unlike Simone. And that new house of hers is amazing!!! Oh and Sophie didn’t steal from charity.
Sophie buys her kids clothing from The Warehouse, went out and bought her daughter a bike for her birthday, bought it not gifted! And she let's the kids sleep with her when they need to. And yes the hot hubby who seems like an amazing husband and father. Simone probably also jealous Sophie's a girl mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Preaching about having a roof over their head bla bla bla oh we are so lucky regardless of the size of their house, but then goes and posts this when there's hundreds of parents out there that can't afford warm bedding for their children due to the cost of living. Where the duck is the logic?
It's all 'poor me poor me' but open ya bleeping eyes to the bigger picture Scammy. There's a much bigger crisis out there and it ain't giving a tit about the size of your $1 million dollar 'home'. (Who in their right mind would spend that much on that house blows my mind)
What gets me is her saying not to get caught up in thinking you need more, but that’s exactly what she promotes everyday-the constant shilling and consumerism. She is the absolute worst at it!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.