Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we are all sitting at the reception checking tattle could we address the Woman’s Refuge Simone?
Saw some of my besties a while ago. 22 safe nights purchased (value $440) along with $600+ of physical donations for the WR.
Good time to bring it up while she is at a party.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d bite my nails too if I had to live with all mummy’s lies and deception.
Poor Asher looks really anxious😥. I wonder if she wouldn't allow him to bring his bunny. Sometimes it's more important a child has its "security blanket" than it is to look good for the camera. The damage is slowly being done😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Trent I cannot. The suit is ghastly. The lack of socks is disgusting. The glasses on your overly manicured Lego man face is quite confronting. I would very much like to erase the entire image from my mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Once again, they’ve turned up to someone else’s wedding dressed obnoxiously. Might as well rock Jo with a neon sign stating “ITS ALL ABOUT US!”

Simone is literally in white, breaking literally the only wedding guest attire rule
---
Poor Asher looks really anxious😥. I wonder if she wouldn't allow him to bring his bunny. Sometimes it's more important a child has its "security blanket" than it is to look good for the camera. The damage is slowly being done😥😥
My daughter literally has her security blanket in our wedding photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Trent can’t afford a new suit, yet Simone never appears in the same dress more than once. Simone - we know you hire your dresses, maybe it’s time you let Trent in on your little secret & allow him to hire suits - don’t let your Devine followers bear witness to this horrid suit again please.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Trent can’t afford a new suit, yet Simone never appears in the same dress more than once. Simone - we know you hire your dresses, maybe it’s time you let Trent in on your little secret & allow him to hire suits - don’t let your Devine followers bear witness to this horrid suit again please.
Haha the same wee tap shoes are in each photo too! Yikes. Poor Trent. Give him an allowance x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really want to know why he thinks this suit is a flex that he’s reworn it so many times? It’s so Fugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has been wearing it since at least 2018. Ft Trent with hair and a non Lego beard.
Damn, he lost his hair FAST! 😳 did they laser it off to make the most of the #gifted sessions?

Weird thought this morning but literally everyone I know that has been to University still has uni friends they keep in touch with years later. You never hear of Trent going out with his uni friends or heading along to their weddings, it’s always Simone’s besties. What’s up with that 👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He has been wearing it since at least 2018. Ft Trent with hair and a non Lego beard.
Look how baggy it is on him. Poor Trenti can’t even get his butt to the gym. Remember when he joined the “dads” basketball team when she was preg with Rooooooooo?? That seemed to have fizzled out😂😂😂😂
---
When is the pebbles v Simmy case? Wasn’t it April? Pretty much the only excitement we will have from the beige povo this year unless she gets pregnant again😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Damn, he lost his hair FAST! 😳 did they laser it off to make the most of the #gifted sessions?

Weird thought this morning but literally everyone I know that has been to University still has uni friends they keep in touch with years later. You never hear of Trent going out with his uni friends or heading along to their weddings, it’s always Simone’s besties. What’s up with that 👀
This is a good point, although in terms of weddings I wonder if it’s because he’s a fair bit younger? His uni friends are still probably going out a lot and having fun, and he’s probably not allowed. I get major controlling vibes from Simone.

I can’t believe the pictures of the suit 😂😂 I mean I like that he’s not being wasteful, but it is hideous, and it is pretty funny considering Simone wears a new outfit every single day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.