Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It‘s also interesting that it just about always seems to be Trent’s family who look after the children when Simone and Trent are on their once a month social outings 😉, I wonder why this is.
Why has she still not mentioned they all came away together, she's devious !! Pretending they do it all with no help 🤪

Nothing wrong with taking family away to help but to not acknowledge it. 🤔 And yes I often wonder why her mum is not more engaged in family outings. Maybe she doesn't like all the IG posts 😉

Reactions: 9
Can't she just spend time with her family and upload photos after the fact? (As in a 1 or 2 days later) Why does she need to make new posts right in the moment all the time? Poor Trenti having to put up with that 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And yes I often wonder why her mum is not more engaged in family outings. Maybe she doesn't like all the IG posts 😉
If my daughter was out telling her thousands of followers about my suicide attempt from years ago and making it about herself, I'd decline to be featured on her page too.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I wonder what the inlaws think of the Womens Refuge donation theft

Reactions: 11
They would have been told the story of how the accusations were proven false, that she had donated etc. They would believe this because you can see that they love their son and Simone and their grandchildren.

To anyone reading this, the truth is that Simone did not donate. Refer to Makaia Carr’s legal statement in Simone’s tattle wiki page.

Reactions: 10
She's posted a pic of Trent today from the wedding, about him being MC. So she's perfectly capable of waiting to post about the event after the fact. Would have been nice if she'd managed that with all the wedding pictures instead of stealing her friends spotlight.

Reactions: 10
Can't she just spend time with her family and upload photos after the fact? (As in a 1 or 2 days later) Why does she need to make new posts right in the moment all the time? Poor Trenti having to put up with that 🤣
Yes, this is what she should be doing. I would rather see genuine pictures, rather than the staged for the gram and most engagement images. They are fake. They aren't capturing reality, they are a slice of her false, imagined, desired reality. The whole family babies and dog included, are posed to look the part. And why was Trenti an MC. I thought that was what Scamone was known for, MC, published author🤔
---
She's posted a pic of Trent today from the wedding, about him being MC. So she's perfectly capable of waiting to post about the event after the fact. Would have been nice if she'd managed that with all the wedding pictures instead of stealing her friends spotlight.
I would be so angry that a member of the bridal party thought this was appropriate. Like Jess posting wedding cakes before the event. I'm sure Scamone restricts what pictures can be taken of her. It really takes the spotlight away from the bride and puts it on her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the token Feijoas on her platter 😂
---
Oh tit finally a VIP!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can understand re wearing a classic black suit over and over but not these checks
Totally, most people would be none the wiser if you rewore a dark suit over and over…not that it even matters because buying new outfits for every day is so wasteful
---
They probably don’t give two hoots. Birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine Trenti MCing an event - hes got less personality than a wet paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing with the Pebbles case, it’s my understanding it’s about Pebbles saying things about Simone online (if anyone knows the actual details, do correct me)
To take someone to court for that reason, you have to be fully innocent yourself. It is heavily alleged that Simone was ‘taptotidy’ and ‘tagitbaby’ on Tattle. These users spread misinformation about Simone (and Trent / salary), and actually called Simone a witch in one of the posts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if there will be pre-recorded content on those days

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.