Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone buy the boy a black or grey suit (that FITS) and a few nice shirts….you know the kind he likes…. flamboyant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has been wearing it since at least 2018. Ft Trent with hair and a non Lego beard.
Wow he is quite attractive in that photo… Trenti what has Simmy done to you. Best you get your balls out of the storage unit and run!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scamone, out of clarity and transparency, if you are going to advertise a charity AD and promote donations to it, copy and paste the full text. This is an Australian Charity you missed this out. Or was this a devious way of getting click through info via the link, as to the engagement with both yours and their posts🤷
Absolutely! This is such devious behaviour. Why not explain to your followers who Levi ablett is for a start. It’s not like your followers would have a clue.
Can’t wait to see what exciting things they get up to in QT this weekend now the wedding is over! Why not take Asher up the gondalas - he’d love it. He’d also love the park down by the lake! Hope to see you out & about you Devine human.

Reactions: 2
There's good old Wends! Love how they need his parents there to look after the kids! Did you not think about how having kids may impact your social life Simmy? Can't say I've ever relied on others to watch my kids when I've been invited somewhere. I had my kids to be a mother to them, not leave them with all and sundry to carry on my "pre baby" life. Same goes for the poor dog. He gets shipped off all over the place 90% of the time.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There's good old Wends! Love how they need his parents there to look after the kids! Did you not think about how having kids may impact your social life Simmy? Can't say I've ever relied on others to watch my kids when I've been invited somewhere. I had my kids to be a mother to them, not leave them with all and sundry to carry on my "pre baby" life. Same goes for the poor dog. He gets shipped off all over the place 90% of the time.
I have to admit I went to a wedding in the opposite island to where I live, my hubby was groomsman and I was bridesmaid. We brought my mum with me to watch the kids while we were at the wedding, but only because we were both in it. If only I had been in the wedding and it wasn't one of my hubby's friends then I would have gone alone and he would have stayed home with the kids.

Reactions: 8
Why is this photo on close friends? Is it because they get the real, raw, authentic Simone.
To be honest, Simone & Trent wouldn’t be having a fun time if his parents weren’t there, they would actually have to be parenting their kids. At least with Wendy and Trent’s dad there they have all the help the obviously need. I get a feeling Simone is actually quite acopic when it comes to parenting her children.

Reactions: 7
Why is this photo on close friends? Is it because they get the real, raw, authentic Simone.
To be honest, Simone & Trent wouldn’t be having a fun time if his parents weren’t there, they would actually have to be parenting their kids. At least with Wendy and Trent’s dad there they have all the help the obviously need. I get a feeling Simone is actually quite acopic when it comes to parenting her children.
It‘s also interesting that it just about always seems to be Trent’s family who look after the children when Simone and Trent are on their once a month social outings 😉, I wonder why this is.

Lol wow hiding the help on close friends, classy Simone. I don't even give a tit if they bought family with them to help babysit or even just to spend time together but it's the hiding it thats ridiculous. Also from yesterday but the phrase "bride tribe" gives me such an ick it's so gross to appropriate that word for your beige blonde group going to buy a coffee like wtf.

Interesting article from seven years ago. Who were their flat mates?. Favourite colours grey and white, and she loves unannounced guests, and Trent loves doing the ironing.
The guy from MAFS NZ.
---
He has been wearing it since at least 2018. Ft Trent with hair and a non Lego beard.
He looks so much better with hair!!!!!
---
Hang on - embrace has a sale this weekend and Wendy isn't in the warehouse filling orders! A hope simmy approved her annual leave....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.