Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in true Simone style she’s posted pictures of the ceremony set up before the Bride.

Also good to see Trent getting his money worth out of that suit. Unlike Simmo who could never re wear an outfit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And in true Simone style she’s posted pictures of the ceremony set up before the Bride.

Also good to see Trent getting his money worth out of that suit. Unlike Simmo who could never re wear an outfit.
I dunno if she just thinks as long as you don't show the bride and groom then it's fine? But imo it's not. The amount of time, money, thought, planning etc that people put into their day and then everything gets shared by someone else for their own social media engagement is just rude and disrespectful.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I would NEVER share details of a wedding or birth etc until after the couple themselves have posted something.

Reactions: 14
Interesting article from seven years ago. Who were their flat mates?. Favourite colours grey and white, and she loves unannounced guests, and Trent loves doing the ironing.
Laughed all the way through this article. Back when she wasn’t too good for Kmart 😂 also love the quote “a home should be lived in” yet she currently has the most sterile, cold looking home- where any sign of a child living there is banished to their room or hidden in the chest by the couch

Reactions: 14
Wearing white to a wedding is such trash behaviour. The bride is going to look 100% better than you no matter how good you look in the white outfit, so why wear white? What a fuckhead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wearing white to a wedding is such trash behaviour. The bride is going to look 100% better than you no matter how good you look in the white outfit, so why wear white? What a fuckhead
I hate to defend her but she was a bridesmaid, so the bride would have picked that outfit.

Reactions: 13
Here comes the big beige ape!
The white whale, Moby head

(no that’s not a fat jibe Simone, don’t worry! I’m actually calling you the white whale because they have large teeth, they’re ✨aMaZiNg MoThErs ✨, and they’re very rare to sight in the wild 😏 😂)
---
I hate to defend her but she was a bridesmaid, so the bride would have picked that outfit.
Hahaha the bride must dislike her bridesmaids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just assumed she was a bridesmaid - so they were all wearing white? I might be wrong. But it is her best best friends wedding so would make sense. Nothing wrong with an all white wedding party if that’s what the bride has chosen to do.

Reactions: 1
I just assumed she was a bridesmaid - so they were all wearing white? I might be wrong. But it is her best best friends wedding so would make sense. Nothing wrong with an all white wedding party if that’s what the bride has chosen to do.
Nah I just forgot she was a bridesmaid 😂 I thought she was just the makeup artist. being a TC must be contagious, I’ve been chatting with all you TCs for so long 😂😂

I forgot that she’s always a bridesmaid, she must be auditioning for the sequel to 27 dresses! But I guess it makes sense because she’s got 27000 besties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.