Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone remind me who the bride is meant to be. This is so confusing for the TC I am
Interesting she's in long sleeve and everyone else went strappy... Are those other two also bridesmaids?
I find it hard to believe pebbles is getting jail time if her version of events are true? (Fully admit I don't know anything about those laws but it's essentially a civil dispute right?)

Reactions: 2
Lots of Tattle reading today Simmy! Thanks for the shots of A with his emotional support 🐰, and OUTSIDE! no less! 🤣🤣.
Also thanks for clarifying that your #gifted dress is perf for BF! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting she's in long sleeve and everyone else went strappy... Are those other two also bridesmaids?
I find it hard to believe pebbles is getting jail time if her version of events are true? (Fully admit I don't know anything about those laws but it's essentially a civil dispute right?)
Pebbles will not get jail time.
---
From Instagram
Bring it on! Pebbles for the win!

Reactions: 10
Oh look it seems her followers saw her in Queenstown. Surprised they noticed her without her body being edited. Guess having a big jacket on and baby on the front you wouldn’t notice.
Interesting, as her boomerang of her in the dress does show how her actual figure is. Not the still she posted!

Do you think she packs Trentis outfits too for each day 🫢 He has a matched "tommy" fake beanie & hoodie on 👏 or maybe she had a bambini discount 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Simmo
If you’re going to dress your boys as twins, at least make it cute clothes 🥴
I think she really wanted them to be close together or does she get a BOGOF offer? Gosh, I’m an Irish twin and thank goodness my parents never dress us the same. The times they did we hated it. I can honestly say looking back at baby photos we never wore the same thing. If they had, I think we would have hated it.

I think she really wanted them to be close together or does she get a BOGOF offer? Gosh, I’m an Irish twin and thank goodness my parents never dress us the same. The times they did we hated it. I can honestly say looking back at baby photos we never wore the same thing. If they had, I think we would have hated it.
I think Simone just loves control. Doesn't matter what it is, it's control

Reactions: 11
Lol the video about washing babies and getting water on their face. That's a delayed Tattle reply S, but I respect that you never let it slip your mind 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck I’d love to see summo Simmo in the wild trying to get her shots. How cringe
“Take a photo of me staring into the distance as if it’s natural”
I’d love to know what her MIL truly thinks of her tit
23E14AA0-5DC0-493E-8735-DBB6152A1835.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol the video about washing babies and getting water on their face. That's a delayed Tattle reply S, but I respect that you never let it slip your mind 😅
I know it’s a technique to stop the baby being afraid of getting water on their face, the point is that it should not be done until baby is at least one month, and Ryder was a newborn when they were pouring water over his face.

• Wash the baby's head last with shampoo on a washcloth. Rinse, being careful not to let water run over the baby's face. Holding the baby firmly with your arm under his or her back and your wrist and hand supporting his or her neck, you can use a high faucet to rinse the hair. (If you are using a spray attachment with the faucet, be sure the water in the sprayer is warm.)

Between 1 and 3 months: Introduce Water on the Face
As Molly grew from newborn to infant, I gradually introduced gentle sensory experiences in the water, including the feeling of water on her face. Too many swim students have come through my swimming classes who cannot put their faces in the water, and it’s a problem.

Yes, this is what she should be doing. I would rather see genuine pictures, rather than the staged for the gram and most engagement images. They are fake. They aren't capturing reality, they are a slice of her false, imagined, desired reality. The whole family babies and dog included, are posed to look the part. And why was Trenti an MC. I thought that was what Scamone was known for, MC, published author🤔
---

I would be so angry that a member of the bridal party thought this was appropriate. Like Jess posting wedding cakes before the event. I'm sure Scamone restricts what pictures can be taken of her. It really takes the spotlight away from the bride and puts it on her🤣
On boss babes iyah posted photos from Edna's wedding - massive hurt from Edna 😰

Pebbles will not get jail time.
---

Bring it on! Pebbles for the win!
Just thought I would let everyone know but I have been told that Scammone has offered a second deal with regards to not going ahead with the court proceeding next month.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.