Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So MFM (happy mum happy child) is also in Queenstown for a wedding that is tomorrow. Do we think they are going to the same one?

Reactions: 3
Oh, she's at Millbrook. Those of us also going to Queenstown probs won't get to see her in the wild, she doesn't leave the grounds. And I won't be going there, so much more to see and do in the area.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So MFM (happy mum happy child) is also in Queenstown for a wedding that is tomorrow. Do we think they are going to the same one?
Maria is going for her brothers wedding so no don't think it's the same wedding, imagine combining those two worlds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Simone knows how to say NO. You don’t have to go to every event, wedding, take every job or weekend holiday home that is offered to you.
I imagine she is very wound up inside trying to juggle all of these commitments and keep up the facade that nothing bothers her.
Yes her key planner would help take the stress out of scheduling and labeled containers must makes things so much easier while juggling 2 under 2. But duck her life looks exhausting- can only imagine how tiring it is for the boys :(
I thought that last weekend, being at a wedding all day Sat, late night, then off bright & early Sunday morning for brekkie, catchup with friend, kids birthday party & then Grandad mexican dinner. All before a weekend away! She clearly suffers from serious FOMO 🤣😅

Reactions: 7
Oh, she's at Millbrook. Those of us also going to Queenstown probs won't get to see her in the wild, she doesn't leave the grounds. And I won't be going there, so much more to see and do in the area.
I’m sorry you mean to tell me you’re going to be leaving your accommodation?! 😮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I stayed at Millbrook last year. It's actually really dated and not worth the money.

• Wow
I know it gets said all the time but your profile picture just kills me every time 😂 so bizarre. Such an awkward pose.
I don’t understand what the photographer was thinking and I don’t understand why she loved it so much that she shared it 😂 maybe SHE looked good in the photo and forgot to check on Trent hahahahaha
Honestly, it brings me joy every time I look at it haha and I always wonder what other people on threads that aren’t NZ ones must think 😅 like who the duck is this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One night out for this middle aged chook and I’m recovering for at least a week lol

• Haha
So she’s gone out. Trent’s at home with parents in hotel i. Queenstown. Why not just go yourself? Is this her best, best, best friend? or what?

Reactions: 1
Yeh it is the actual best best friend. Is Ryder there? I think he might be in Auckland with Trent’s parents. We’ve only seen pics of Asher today

Yeh it is the actual best best friend. Is Ryder there? I think he might be in Auckland with Trent’s parents. We’ve only seen pics of Asher today
She posted a breastfeeding pic with Ryder earlier today.

So she’s gone out. Trent’s at home with parents in hotel i. Queenstown. Why not just go yourself? Is this her best, best, best friend? or what?
How do we know she's out alone/what Trent is doing?

Reactions: 3
Take all the #ads #gifted #paidpartnership content away & Simone really has no substance to her page. I think she’s lost her “true authentic” self in life trying to keep up with the Jones’ - prior to the WR saga. She hides behind some fake facade, presenting herself to the world in a way that she believes is a better, more 'acceptable' version of her real self
Her facade is embellished by claiming her & Trents (him especially) are in such successful careers, by the material items she owns (#fake), & the money she pretends to have. It’s all a superficial reality that she uses to judge herself & others by, and is mostly ego-driven.
If she were to drop this facade I don’t think Simone would really like the person looking back at her in the mirror - a scamming, lying narcissist.

Reactions: 17
Really Simone, really!???? This story just screams TC to me like what do you think people would think it is and why do you need to post the full moon, it’s the same for everyone you know!? Like your not the only one that has a full moon tonight you TC
Does Hobsonville not have a moon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.