Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S: Nothing bothers me, idc about trolls
Also S: Shares tiktok of parenting and how the Internet tells you what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg you TCs did you not have 177648 FAVOURITE BEST EVER memory books to record all these FiRsT and LaSt milestones?! What absolute terrible, neglectful mothers you are! JK BIG ❤ to all the amazing Mums!!
Hahahahaha I actually didn’t and think they are a waste of time and money. Sorry to all the mums that have done the memory books!

Reactions: 5
I remember everything from my firstborn down to the exact hour though 😂 poor second borns just don't get the same attention I guess 😂
Aww I was trying to make you feel better, I didn’t realise you were ok with it hahahaha 🤦🏼‍♀️

So I have a theory on this which I’m sure you already know but I’m sharing anyway 😂 (not Simone related because Simone is perfect and has everything in her diary and #ad #sponsored photo books so this doesn’t apply to her and she won’t understand because she’s not like a regular mum - she’s an ORGANISED mum. But Simmy you’re welcome to use this for content to make yourself seem relatable xx I’ll send you an invoice for my services 😘).

First baby: they have your full attention. Everything is new and exciting. They are your one and only priority.
Second baby: you’ve got 10 million things to do, a toddler/child to run around after, the washing to hang out and 5 more loads to put on, dinner to sort, etc, etc, etc. and a small baby who isn’t your whole world anymore, just a big part of it.
I don’t remember most of my second child’s newborn days but everyone tells me that’s normal! Still feel bad about it though. I feel like I blinked and he’s a toddler 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else watch the gross PDA video on her tiktok 🤮 Does she ask her friends to film them 🥴
Also her stupid ask myself questions- Simon you should have #ad #gifted on these products, you didn't purchase them!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
All these copied posts from influencers is so boring. Sharing the same reels all the time. I guess they all wake up scroll through each other than post exactly the same things. She really is pushing this whole narrative of judging others and raising boys. However, she’s not really raising them when you have them is care 5 days a week. She also isn’t actually doing anything different to any other parent raising boys or girls.
Showing clips doesn’t mean anything.

Reactions: 6
I have a little scamone conspiracy… I think that Ryder was actually born sometime in December. He is meeting all these milestones abnormaly early.. implausible almost. It’s so important to her she has the most advanced child, so I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that.

makes sense with the feijoa salad as well.
I 100% do not believe he was born when she says he was. It was the smiling at 4 weeks for me. I think December as well but because tattle said December and because we pointed out the holes in her stories, she just had to prove us wrong so made his birthday January.

problem is, even as a January baby, that would mean she used a miscarriage as the pregnancy announcement
---
Also, it’s April….

wonder what date her court case is…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm looking at all that fruit, on a two hour flight, plus transit, and thinking if Asher eats all of that in five minutes, just make sure you have lots of spare nappies🤣. And did you check Scamone, that you didn't chop up butter, instead of cheese, there is confusion in your fridge🤷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm looking at all that fruit, on a two hour flight, plus transit, and thinking if Asher eats all of that in five minutes, just make sure you have lots of spare nappies🤣. And did you check Scamone, that you didn't chop up butter, instead of cheese, there is confusion in your fridge🤷
Jesus that is A LOT of fruit for a little guy. There's going to be 💩💩💩 explosions for sure 🤭💨💩🤣

Side note: does she not use reusable nappies, just disposables?? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Also she calls him a hurricane.... what?? When? We've literally never seen him like that. How can she claim ✨ raw and real✨ when that is the case?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus that is A LOT of fruit for a little guy. There's going to be 💩💩💩 explosions for sure 🤭💨💩🤣

Side note: does she not use reusable nappies, just disposables?? 🤔
No she uses free nappies.
---
Also she calls him a hurricane.... what?? When? We've literally never seen him like that. How can she claim ✨ raw and real✨ when that is the case?
Yes! Where in her "small snapshot of our day" have we ever seen hurricane like behaviour?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No she uses free nappies.
---

Yes! Where in her "small snapshot of our day" have we ever seen hurricane like behaviour?
Literally never, for reusable nappies and hurricane behaviour. That poor muted kid wouldn't dare

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just in the Peachy Lip stuff she received yesterday. I’ve seen other influenzas receive it as well, and what we didn’t see from Simon is that it ACTUALLY came with a note saying
“To celebrate Peachy turning 1, here’s some of our products. If you already have them (which Simon DEFINITELY does) please feel free to gift to someone or run a 24 hour Giveaway for your followers” ….far out she’s a greedy b*tch!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly I think it's her way of showing off how flush she is as she can afford all that fruit and cheese too. Also fuuuuck off a two hour flight is nothing. I just did a round the world trip, 12 hour flights included, with a baby who at the time was just older than her second cash cow is now (alleged age).

Reactions: 8
You guys! He ripped the spine off that book remember?! He’s LITERALLY Dennis the Menace!! 🫠🥴 silly TCs! …poor A 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.