Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever take the kids to SPACE / playcentre / mainly music / la leche league coffee group / etc? Sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus that is A LOT of fruit for a little guy. There's going to be 💩💩💩 explosions for sure 🤭💨💩🤣

Side note: does she not use reusable nappies, just disposables?? 🤔
Also too much fruit is not good for you. It still contains sugars which raise insulin levels. Fruit needs to be balanced with protein. And the emphasis should always be vegetables over fruit. Setting him up for a sweet tooth, weight issues and diabetes.

Reactions: 9
Just in the Peachy Lip stuff she received yesterday. I’ve seen other influenzas receive it as well, and what we didn’t see from Simon is that it ACTUALLY came with a note saying
“To celebrate Peachy turning 1, here’s some of our products. If you already have them (which Simon DEFINITELY does) please feel free to gift to someone or run a 24 hour Giveaway for your followers” ….far out she’s a greedy b*tch!
'why give something away when you can sell it..'. - Simone

• Angry
  • Sad
3 pics of the back of her head, just peak content this morning, thank goodness for those 13 slides of ads yesterday to facilitate this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reckon she'll admit to having parents to help her? Wonder why she didn't take her mum.

Does she ever stop eating ...

Reactions: 1
Ohh Scamone you forgot to Tag louis vuitton in your recent pic, 😂 I can totally see why you don't though 😂

Spot the difference

First was the sliver abd Gold
And the monogram is flat VS indented.

How good 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lolol of course the wedding is at bloody Millbrook :ROFLMAO: she will know it well and be able to tell all the guests where the best places to walk and feed the ducks are!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lolol of course the wedding is at bloody Millbrook :ROFLMAO: she will know it well and be able to tell all the guests where the best places to walk and feed the ducks are!
I know it gets said all the time but your profile picture just kills me every time 😂 so bizarre. Such an awkward pose.
I don’t understand what the photographer was thinking and I don’t understand why she loved it so much that she shared it 😂 maybe SHE looked good in the photo and forgot to check on Trent hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Simone knows how to say NO. You don’t have to go to every event, wedding, take every job or weekend holiday home that is offered to you.
I imagine she is very wound up inside trying to juggle all of these commitments and keep up the facade that nothing bothers her.
Yes her key planner would help take the stress out of scheduling and labeled containers must makes things so much easier while juggling 2 under 2. But duck her life looks exhausting- can only imagine how tiring it is for the boys :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Ohh Scamone you forgot to Tag louis vuitton in your recent pic, 😂 I can totally see why you don't though 😂

Spot the difference

First was the sliver abd Gold
And the monogram is flat VS indented.

How good 😂
Cue the close-up of the monogram indents in 3 - 2 - 1....

😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.