Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Simone, really!???? This story just screams TC to me like what do you think people would think it is and why do you need to post the full moon, it’s the same for everyone you know!? Like your not the only one that has a full moon tonight you TC
It needs a label or she’ll confuse it with cheese 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Caught up with a friend yesterday and her wee just turned 2yr old and her wee 3month old. Was very interesting to see what life would really be like in the FARTS house hold.

I mention a few things about Simone and asked if she followed her, she laughed and said yea I do but my God her whole life if fake.

It's entertaining as us mums who are raising young ones similar ages to The boys know life isn't what she portrays and I think it's hilarious because it just makes her look so stupid.

"I don't share the bad days or things in my life"
" I'm postitve"
........ "look at what the trolls are saying about me" makes Reels every week. 😂
Did we not get updated about her grandparents being ill - that's bad days
"Her so called miscarriage"
"Her gang bang rape"
"Her mastitis"
"Ryder injections he didn't do well"
I'm sure there is heaps more.

I'm so confused here Scamone I can't work out what lane you want to be in? Do you only share the "bad" in your life when it brings you attention and engagement? Feels to me that way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I haven't looked at what the supreme grifter is doing today, just posting to get her back on the front page where she belongs... no Simpo, that's not a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she's just rehashing the same photos as yesterday?

But of course she'll be the first to post any photos from the wedding.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's just rehashing the same photos as yesterday?

But of course she'll be the first to post any photos from the wedding.
She really needs to think about what she’s going to post content wise, once R starts daycare next week(🙄🥴) …it’s so insanely boring! And without the baby spam what has she got?!

Omg it's a Queenstown miracle 😳 Riderbear has pants AND a warm jumper AND booties!!!! I bet he still hasn't got a singlet or bodysuit on though 🙄

Oh and also do the girls all go to the same hairdresser and get the same colour??? 🤔🙄
Probably because Garndma Wendy is looking after the kids!!! Asher also has a Bib on in each photo, she never does that, especially for IG post 😉🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at her filming her drive in to Millbrook...returning to the scene of the crime...her povvo holiday at the stupidly expensive resort where she paid for the crappiest room in the place and expected that all of Queenstown's highest quality tourist attractions would throw free experiences her way...and they ended up walking around the grounds of the resort for 4 days until Millbrook finally took pity on her and upgraded her to an ugly house for one night...meaning they had to completely pack up all of their belongings (including the 40 pairs of sunglasses) from the drawers and cupboards, and then unpack them again just for one night before packing up again.

They also hired a whole ass rental car to drive from the airport to Millbrook, and back again four days later.

Also, all of the weird floating food shots of each meal they ordered in to their room, where she held up the bowl of food in front of the outside grass and took a photo of it?

Truly, it was an all time great Simmo moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg it's a Queenstown miracle 😳 Riderbear has pants AND a warm jumper AND booties!!!! I bet he still hasn't got a singlet or bodysuit on though 🙄

Oh and also do the girls all go to the same hairdresser and get the same colour??? 🤔🙄
They’re all the same person. Her besties are all just clones of each other. She thinks she is petite and blonde too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

His grandparents probably dressed him properly for once

Reactions: 6
They’re all the same person. Her besties are all just clones of each other. She thinks she is petite and blonde too.
They’re all the same person. Her besties are all just clones of each other. She wishes thinks she is petite and blonde too

• Haha
Lol at her filming her drive in to Millbrook...returning to the scene of the crime...her povvo holiday at the stupidly expensive resort where she paid for the crappiest room in the place and expected that all of Queenstown's highest quality tourist attractions would throw free experiences her way...and they ended up walking around the grounds of the resort for 4 days until Millbrook finally took pity on her and upgraded her to an ugly house for one night...meaning they had to completely pack up all of their belongings (including the 40 pairs of sunglasses) from the drawers and cupboards, and then unpack them again just for one night before packing up again.

They also hired a whole ass rental car to drive from the airport to Millbrook, and back again four days later.

Also, all of the weird floating food shots of each meal they ordered in to their room, where she held up the bowl of food in front of the outside grass and took a photo of it?

Truly, it was an all time great Simmo moment.
It's that when we all suspected that they had COVID?

• Wow
Dumbarse forgot to tag and mark as ad.

And wearing white................................................of course she's competing with the bride to be the centre of attention.

Attachments

• Wow
Interesting article from seven years ago. Who were their flat mates?. Favourite colours grey and white, and she loves unannounced guests, and Trent loves doing the ironing.

Dumbarse forgot to tag and mark as ad.

And wearing white................................................of course she's competing with the bride to be the centre of attention.
Ewww and those tacky bracelets. It looks like they’re from Kleins!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.