Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a little scamone conspiracy… I think that Ryder was actually born sometime in December. He is meeting all these milestones abnormaly early.. implausible almost. It’s so important to her she has the most advanced child, so I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that.

makes sense with the feijoa salad as well.

Reactions: 10
I have a little scamone conspiracy… I think that Ryder was actually born sometime in December. He is meeting all these milestones abnormaly early.. implausible almost. It’s so important to her she has the most advanced child, so I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that.

I mean at this point I wouldn't put anything past her. Problem is when you lie noone believes anything you do or say even if it's the truth.

Reactions: 15

Except sue showed the birth certificate with the date.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if Erin is in here? Her IG is so real, and her stories this afternoon are almost poking fun at Simone…toys on a messy (real shelf), getting his teddy out of the cot? She’s certainly a million times more relatable, real and gorgeous than her cousin-in-law

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow things are really going downhill huh? Where's that screenshot when you need it where she replied to a question about posting ads being necessary to share her ✨ raw and real✨ day-to-day life content? So far today with one content farm (sorry, child) at daycare all she's posted is: 4 pics of the other content farm (1 of those ft. the first content farm now that he's home from being cared for by someone else *not a slight on people who use daycare normally just on her when she's clearly able to do it herself*), a video of a book that she could have sent directly to the person it's aimed at, 3 lots of other peoples content, 1 fawning message (arguably fawning over the other persons content (Mel Robbins)), 4 ads (over 13 slides). Oh and some frozen fruit. Groundbreaking.

New thread submission:

Simone Anderson #31: Went to church but no confession for multiple sins, got “divine intervention” and lost multiple chins

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Baby not Asher rolled over at 10 weeks, is that normal?

Saw that as well. How bleeping greedy do you have to be to accept that when you already have several.
I think 10 weeks is super early ..

My first rolled around 6 months from memory. He was a potato 😂 didn’t crawl until like 10 months, didn’t walk for ages.
My second was the absolute opposite of a potato and rolled consistently from around 3-4 months, crawling at 4-5 months, walking around furniture by 8 months.

All babies are different. Simone’s babies are super different and way better and way more advanced than anyone else’s though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think 10 weeks is super early ..

My first rolled around 6 months from memory. He was a potato 😂 didn’t crawl until like 10 months, didn’t walk for ages.
My second was the absolute opposite of a potato and rolled consistently from around 3-4 months, crawling at 4-5 months, walking around furniture by 8 months.

All babies are different. Simone’s babies are super different and way better and way more advanced than anyone else’s though.
I feel like a terrible mother, my second child is now almost 8 and I have no memory whatsoever of her rolling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we think Simone was offered the same deal?
---
Wow things are really going downhill huh? Where's that screenshot when you need it where she replied to a question about posting ads being necessary to share her ✨ raw and real✨ day-to-day life content? So far today with one content farm (sorry, child) at daycare all she's posted is: 4 pics of the other content farm (1 of those ft. the first content farm now that he's home from being cared for by someone else *not a slight on people who use daycare normally just on her when she's clearly able to do it herself*), a video of a book that she could have sent directly to the person it's aimed at, 3 lots of other peoples content, 1 fawning message (arguably fawning over the other persons content (Mel Robbins)), 4 ads (over 13 slides). Oh and some frozen fruit. Groundbreaking.
I think that was the first time she has read that book. Poor Asher probs just wants to watch some paw patrol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think Simone was offered the same deal?
---

I think that was the first time she has read that book. Poor Asher probs just wants to watch some paw patrol.
Don’t be silly! She’s a *standard size 12*
(Unless at a wedding and being filmed by others)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Simone Anderson #31 Rips A's book to prove they read, what will save her dying Instagram feed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember everything from my firstborn down to the exact hour though 😂 poor second borns just don't get the same attention I guess 😂
I don’t remember anything from my second kid either and only bits and pieces from my first kid, I can’t remember how many months she was when she rolled though. And frankly, it doesn’t even matter. It’s not like we walk around saying oh I rolled at 10 weeks, I must be a really advanced adult 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t remember anything from my second kid either and only bits and pieces from my first kid, I can’t remember how many months she was when she rolled though. And frankly, it doesn’t even matter. It’s not like we walk around saying oh I rolled at 10 weeks, I must be a really advanced adult 😂😂
Omg you TCs did you not have 177648 FAVOURITE BEST EVER memory books to record all these FiRsT and LaSt milestones?! What absolute terrible, neglectful mothers you are! JK BIG ❤ to all the amazing Mums!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That book Asher is supposedly reading is so brant new, the spine isn’t bent. As soon as Scammy opens the cover, it flings back.
---
I feel like a terrible mother, my second child is now almost 8 and I have no memory whatsoever of her rolling 😂
What? You didn’t have a camera glued on them 24/7?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also Cellulite proof? Umm how is that positive body? Everyone has cellulite so why use that as a way to sell your product.
🥺🥺🥺 I have all the cellulite but ummmmm simmy...I see cellulite through those shorts in that picture. Beautiful cellulite.
AliExpress called - they want their shorts back.
---
I'm presuming that's the present in the stroller. What would Scamone regift, or would she purchase a Wedding present. Maybe it's s full set of embrace activewear🤣
That's her ugly nappy bag...ummmm simmy....perfect opportunity to have the bassinet attachment on (he should be in a bassinet if out of the car for more than 20 minutes - but of course you know that...super nanny and all...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That book Asher is supposedly reading is so brant new, the spine isn’t bent. As soon as Scammy opens the cover, it flings back.
---

What? You didn’t have a camera glued on them 24/7?
Well no didn't have cell phones with cameras back then 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.