Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy it too, but I don’t share my husband and I changing them to all in sundry on social media. Plus I leave the sheets off on the day I change them to air out the mattress, which usually means we forget the bed isn’t made until we go to get in it and have to do it at 10pm 🤦🏻‍♀️
LOL, this is us too. Every damn time!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1. Ryder did not roll over. He doesn’t have the strength or abilty. Other milestones have to come first. Babies will naturally roll from tummy to back. If he is rolling then you need to see a physio as he probably has abnormal tightness in his neck. Ryder can not make thr cognitive decision to roll, and can not understand the steps involved.

2. Please stop showing us Asher and the book. We get it. You read to him once. He does not carry it around and sleep with it.

3. You do not need more baby carriers to wear incorrectly.

4. Embrace is bleeping hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1. Ryder did not roll over. He doesn’t have the strength or abilty. Other milestones have to come first. Babies will naturally roll from tummy to back. If he is rolling then you need to see a physio as he probably has abnormal tightness in his neck. Ryder can not make thr cognitive decision to roll, and can not understand the steps involved.

2. Please stop showing us Asher and the book. We get it. You read to him once. He does not carry it around and sleep with it.

3. You do not need more baby carriers to wear incorrectly.

4. Embrace is bleeping hideous.
You know when she lies because she over exaggerates it and goes way to far 😂😂 it's entertaining because it just tells everyone she didn't do that before hand 😂

Best thing Simmy could do is ignore us haha but she camt help herself and adds to the fire which is entertaining for us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know when she lies because she over exaggerates it and goes way to far 😂😂 it's entertaining because it just tells everyone she didn't do that before hand 😂

Best thing Simmy could do is ignore us haha but she camt help herself and adds to the fire which is entertaining for us! 😂
Yes exactly this! She can't just say he rolled it has to be a big song and dance. Can't just say Asher has a favourite book, has to show it in every story. I guess it's just like how all the products she doesn't try are the best ever and game changing.

Reactions: 9
GUYS! Are we just going to breeze right on over the fact that she said one of her brothers used to sleep with a SCREWDRIVER?! 😮🪛

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Curious poll for those who work from home and/or Partners who work from home. Do you/they wear business attire, including dress shoes when working from home?
We’re all about comfort when WFH!
*I’ve noticed this workwear a few times which made me wonder
Business up top- track pants or shorts on the bottom hahahaha and I don’t wear shoes inside so either socks or slippers.

Reactions: 7
So she took Ryder to rhr wedding but not Asher? Sorry but our best friends also care about our family and would want the kids at the wedding... Can't be that much of a bestie after all
Fine if no kids at all but she took the baby so clearly there wasn't a hard no to kids

So she took Ryder to rhr wedding but not Asher? Sorry but our best friends also care about our family and would want the kids at the wedding... Can't be that much of a bestie after all
Fine if no kids at all but she took the baby so clearly there wasn't a hard no to kids
I'm guessing she used the "he's exclusively BF line so has to come with me" otherwise I cant attend

If she did give the nappy bag as a present, is that appropriate for a wedding gift, baby shower, but not a wedding imo. How did she afford it, or am I a real TC and missing something.

Curious poll for those who work from home and/or Partners who work from home. Do you/they wear business attire, including dress shoes when working from home?
Nope when I WFH, it was PJs for a while then I got dressed. If he does Zoom meetings, you only see top half, so could easily wear #gifted trackies 10 sizes too small.
---
GUYS! Are we just going to breeze right on over the fact that she said one of her brothers used to sleep with a SCREWDRIVER?! 😮🪛
Now all I can hear is the Psycho music lol
---
If she did give the nappy bag as a present, is that appropriate for a wedding gift,
It wasn’t a gift, it was Ryder’s nappy bag. She could’ve had a wedding registry or wishing well or they left the gift in the car to take later.

Reactions: 1
I must admit, I would probably wear the shoes if my office were in the garage too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A baby vs a 20 month old at a wedding is very different. Lots of people request no children.. but a breastfeeding baby would be an exception.

Reactions: 12
Nope when I WFH, it was PJs for a while then I got dressed. If he does Zoom meetings, you only see top half, so could easily wear #gifted trackies 10 sizes too small.
---

Now all I can hear is the Psycho music lol
---

It wasn’t a gift, it was Ryder’s nappy bag. She could’ve had a wedding registry or wishing well or they left the gift in the car to take later.
Thank you, I really am a TC🤦 off to spec savers I'm thinking🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A baby vs a 20 month old at a wedding is very different. Lots of people request no children.. but a breastfeeding baby would be an exception.
lol we were mean at our wedding and said no kids, no exceptions. our friends had an 8 week old and the father was a groomsman even, feel a bit bad about it now but he was fine at home with nana and some expressed milk :ROFLMAO:

I'm presuming that's the present in the stroller. What would Scamone regift, or would she purchase a Wedding present. Maybe it's s full set of embrace activewear🤣
Do Edwards and Co not do a bassinet attachment in their range?

Do Edwards and Co not do a bassinet attachment in their range?
Yes they do but she dgaf about her kids and their spines etc so carseat all day every day. She owns one. The only time she pulled it out was her hair day that took 6hours but didn't use.
Its just for show.

scamone you don't love being a mum, you just love the idea and the $$$ the sprogs bring you. With out them your no one but a scammer and your ads.

You have made it so clear to Tattle IG that money isn't a issue for you, so if it's not then why is your son being raised by a daycare 4 5 days week from 9months old!! You don't have to "work" or what ever that fluffing is that you get up to and claim 10hr day work day.

Your such full of tit!
Your a part time parent when it's convenient for you, and your sprogs fit into your life.

I look at your life and I just see such sadness and depreation and so much anger and emptiness. A life I truly don't wish upon any of my friends, family or myself.

I guess Narcissistic don't see the faults though.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry I’m gonna have to disagree, I’ve been to alot of weddings where it’s no kids allowed….but new babies (especially under 6 months) are allowed. I think having a toddler at a wedding is just too unpredictable - the tantrums/running around etc - I don’t think Asher would cope well in a setting like that, as much as she’d lead us to believe - I’m sure he’s just your regular toddler who throws tantrums, pushes the limits etc but he has a mum that doesn’t show that side to her perfect toddler online.

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m gonna have to disagree, I’ve been to alot of weddings where it’s no kids allowed….but new babies (especially under 6 months) are allowed. I think having a toddler at a wedding is just too unpredictable - the tantrums/running around etc - I don’t think Asher would cope well in a setting like that, as much as she’d lead us to believe - I’m sure he’s just your regular toddler who throws tantrums, pushes the limits etc but he has a mum that doesn’t show that side to her perfect toddler online.
No need to be sorry! Totally get it's different for different people :)

Not sticking up for her at all but he could have been at a meeting which wasn’t located in the garage? My hubby WFH and has to leave the house for meetings/appts🫣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.