Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? Instead of your crappy active wear and your crappy cleaning products, how about donating some money? Like some actual hard cash dollars? I tell you the last fricking thing I would want if my house had been gutted by a fire would be a face mask in a tube too. So bloody tone deaf. And sharing the messages? That’s not about being kind, it’s just fishing for engagement via virtue signalling. Sigh.
---
Why no #ad on any of the Embarass posts
Embarass. I cannot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at this story, it seems the boys are going to be dressed identical for the whole time they're away. Hey Simone, you do know your boys aren't twins and have personalities of their own. There's no need to dress them the same every damn day 😔
Ffs why do they need a different pair or shoes and a different beanie for every day!!

Reactions: 5
What do people think of the message from the lady asking for cleaning products? I followed the insta handle that SA posted and theres nothing about the fire on her own page
I'm not sure to be honest. But I do think you have to be cautious with posts like these. Anyone can just make up a story and post some photos of A burnt down house.

Reactions: 2
Im sorry if my house burns down the last thing i would want or need is face masks and pamper products… just once again proving how out of touch Simmy the Snake is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No singlets or thermals, but cheap ali express clothes why does she never put singlets on her children?! Blows my mind their wee tops riding up and wind gets under it and kid gets a chill or that's right her kids never sick 🫠
Or socks!! Those photos of the bub at the beach on the (free) weekend away and no socks on! By the sea! I notice Simone and Trent had shoes on! Poor wee chap must get so cold sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ok so I know everyone hates on fresh sheet Friday cos it’s Simone but I secretly like it 🥴 Shower in the evening and then into fresh sheets… so clean!
Call me a freak like Simone, I’ll take it! 😅 I can’t be the only one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so I know everyone hates on fresh sheet Friday cos it’s Simone but I secretly like it 🥴 Shower in the evening and then into fresh sheets… so clean!
Do you wash your sheets on different days, or just Fridays??

Reactions: 2
I enjoy it too, but I don’t share my husband and I changing them to all in sundry on social media. Plus I leave the sheets off on the day I change them to air out the mattress, which usually means we forget the bed isn’t made until we go to get in it and have to do it at 10pm 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm presuming that's the present in the stroller. What would Scamone regift, or would she purchase a Wedding present. Maybe it's s full set of embrace activewear🤣
I think that is the Gucci nappy bag!

Also, hi everyone. Long time lurker etc etc
I used to love following Simone but it all changed for me about a year ago. It must have been around the time A went into daycare. I thought, why is this woman filling up her day with scrubbing her letterbox and getting massages? Is this what she considers work?

Reactions: 24
Is this something that can be reported to the ASA?
Maybe with her direct line to ASA, as she quoted in her podcast, she doesn't need to!!

She just pushes the boundaries with them, then quietly deletes any evidence, after knowing full well she should've posted #ad, #gifted, #moneymaker #fraud 🤥 when questioned.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.