Simone Anderson #30 Heads, shoulders, knees and toes, she’s as grotty as her camel toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that France has a law that all retouched pictures have to be labelled (like ads) and if they don't they could get a $44k fine. What an amazing idea! I hope more countries and we follow suit! Make Scammoan and the other influenzas have to be real about the tit they're posting. Although Scammoan can't even label her ads so why would she label her photoshopped pictures.

(Link to article)

Reactions: 17
Me! I have a 4 and a half month old and we are up every 2.5 hours as he still wants to feed through thr night. He's never slept longer than 7.5 hours and yes, posts like this make me mad. Just keep it to yourself!
Be my night time friend! My baby is the same age ish and the same! Also known as normal.
---
What the duck is that hat? Like surely your not trying to embarrass your child on purpose?
This hat looks like a Snitch

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She thinks she's a wizz at packing, but she's tit. I travelled for one year with a 50L pack, and that year covered weather extremes of minus 6 to 37 Celsius. If she's off to QTN, she needs to pack her kids less shoes and more clothes, overnight lows are forecast to be sub zero over Easter. I've checked because I'm going there too, I'll keep an eye out for Simmy in the wild!!

Reactions: 19
Looking at this story, it seems the boys are going to be dressed identical for the whole time they're away. Hey Simone, you do know your boys aren't twins and have personalities of their own. There's no need to dress them the same every damn day 😔
Where they off to now and for how long???

I’m going away this weekend and taking barely any clothes….one jeans, one tracksuit, one pair of sneakers, couple of Ts, one jacket and one jumper.

Reactions: 4
As much as I snark on Hannah over in the NZ Thread about not disclosing #ads etc correctly and flaunting her wealth blah blah.. AT LEAST she also posts about the realities of motherhood/2 children AND ACTUALLY attends Playcentre and gets involved with her kids!!
View attachment 2074662
View attachment 2074663
She should have a few more family dinners with Trent’s family. She could learn a thing or two about being relatable from Erin..

Reactions: 11
She thinks she's a wizz at packing, but she's tit. I travelled for one year with a 50L pack, and that year covered weather extremes of minus 6 to 37 Celsius. If she's off to QTN, she needs to pack her kids less shoes and more clothes, overnight lows are forecast to be sub zero over Easter. I've checked because I'm going there too, I'll keep an eye out for Simmy in the wild!!
It’ll be an influenza! Maria HMHC is going to QT too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always mention ‘last’ moments? Seriously there must be a lot of parents who knew their last was their last but I’m sure they didn’t keep on about it.
She would have be so much more relatable if she now and then mentioned the highs and lows.

Reactions: 11
As much as I snark on Hannah over in the NZ Thread about not disclosing #ads etc correctly and flaunting her wealth blah blah.. AT LEAST she also posts about the realities of motherhood/2 children AND ACTUALLY attends Playcentre and gets involved with her kids!!
View attachment 2074662
View attachment 2074663
Not a fan of hers either. Wouldn’t know what “struggles” were. She has it had a second hand wardrobe on Instagram selling her “given” and bought clothing. I asked her if she donated the money to charity as I could not understand why she wouldn’t, not short of a bob or two and got “blocked”
---
Pretty sure you will see her teeth first 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I just realised I’m going to be there too haha surely one of us is bound to see her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What do people think of the message from the lady asking for cleaning products? I followed the insta handle that SA posted and theres nothing about the fire on her own page

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So Baby not Asher rolled over at 10 weeks, is that normal?

Saw that as well. How bleeping greedy do you have to be to accept that when you already have several.
Just a heads up Simmy - Now that he’s rolled over, you can take him out of his swaddle.

Reactions: 10
They won’t leave the accommodation like when they went to Millbrook. Easy to be warm inside 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What do people think of the message from the lady asking for cleaning products? I followed the insta handle that SA posted and theres nothing about the fire on her own page
I couldn't find any reference to the fire either. Why did Scamone not show her message profile picture, after all she's identified who she is. Curious

Reactions: 2
Cos nada products are gone be able to clean that up hahahah. There’ll sure feel the part wearing their #embrace

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.