Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow Trent is sooooooooo amazing for cooking the dinner that you prepped HOURS beforehand 🙄
It's also a Woop meal so takes like a total of 10 minutes anyway. Does she have raw chicken sitting in thr air fryer tray with the potatoes? Is she leaving that in tbr air fryer for hours or is she putting the bloody air fryer basket back in thr fridge? 😂 And if so is she leaving uncovered raw chicken in the fridge for hours or is she then wrapping the basket in plastic. Literally all that had to be done to cook those items was take off the plastic and chuck in the oven for 15 minutes. She's batshit

Reactions: 8
Why is an influencer with 300k+ followers advertising a florist with under 1500?
Because they give her free flowers every week and otherwise she wouldn’t be able to afford to have free flowers every week.

“Hmmmm I need to pick a song for my reel. How about I pick the one that’s all over the news today for containing a slur against disabled people! Perfect!”
8DBBB6EC-9813-4571-B612-4E178C91A2EE.jpeg

Also, tell me you use crazy amounts of photoshop without telling me you use crazy amounts of photoshop.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That pic of her with the abs is either old or photoshopped to hell. She does not have abs like that!

Reactions: 4
Because they give her free flowers every week and otherwise she wouldn’t be able to afford to have free flowers every week.

“Hmmmm I need to pick a song for my reel. How about I pick the one that’s all over the news today for containing a slur against disabled people! Perfect!” View attachment 1467383

Also, tell me you use crazy amounts of photoshop without telling me you use crazy amounts of photoshop.
NOT defending in the slightest but the iPhone that she has takes disgusting photos. The camera is the shittest Apple have had, but she’s the first to sign up for and pre pay for every iPhone that is released without waiting for reviews etc. So kinda serves her right for wanting the newest things but never doing her due diligence.

Reactions: 1
NOT defending in the slightest but the iPhone that she has takes disgusting photos. The camera is the shittest Apple have had, but she’s the first to sign up for and pre pay for every iPhone that is released without waiting for reviews etc. So kinda serves her right for wanting the newest things but never doing her due diligence.
So…sorry, I don’t get what you’re saying here. You’re saying that the reason she looks photoshopped to nothing is that her extremely new iPhone takes poor quality photos? And not because she is using some kind of photo editing software to remove a whole quarter of her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So…sorry, I don’t get what you’re saying here. You’re saying that the reason she looks photoshopped to nothing is that her extremely new iPhone takes poor quality photos? And not because she is using some kind of photo editing software to remove a whole quarter of her body?
Should I have worded it “it doesn’t help she’s got the newest iPhone which has a crap camera that auto edits photos”. Would that have made a difference to how you read it?

Last edited:
So much beige................................................and a fake LV?

1659487831489.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.