Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many families are struggling to have even a “front stock” of necessities right now and she’s here with her excessive abundance of gifted tit labelling it “back stock” !! It’s so incredibly greedy! I know she never will but why not donate all the extra stuff they’ll clearly never use/need?? It’s so infuriating!
Omg you took the words out of my mouth this is 💯 true

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how this woman isn’t overwhelmed with all the bloody clothes she gets! Wtf! No one needs that much, what does she do with them all. Also no time to be loyal to any brands, who would want that representing them
Oh well just let’s me know what brands to stay away from
Sells them and donates the profits to charity......oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and look today we have a post using Nada….how does it compare to those negative reviews Simon? Also how exactly is it one of your babies?

Reactions: 4
I noticed a bot comment on photo of Asher the other day... I mean you gota do what you got to do when you become desperate lol.

Also can anyone add the court papers between pepples and S I need to forward that on to my besties to share with their besties so we get more pp aware of this con artists. 👌
It’s probably one of her own fake profiles she uses to ask herself questions and up her engagement with 😂

• Haha
Is there a way that we can have a generic but informative email backed up with facts about Simon that we can send to companies? I'd love to send some emails but I wouldn't have a clue where to start or what to write
You could probably get someone to set up a Google Docs where people can copy and paste the content.

I wonder if the Welda she's putting on her face goes well with the Neutrogena 😉😅😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You could probably get someone to set up a Google Docs where people can copy and paste the content.
I sent this to Student job Search a while ago, they actually gave me a really thoughtful response.
"Hey using Simone Anderson to promote your brand is in really poor taste.
She claimed she donated to charity for years and didn’t. All this is legally documented.
Also her platform is not diverse and doesn’t reflect the diversity of what I hope your organisation stands for.
Please do better research when you select marketing channels."

I don't think you have to hit them with facts just be honest and be real.
like for neutrogena you could say 'Simone promotes multiple skin care brands so how do I know that your brand is giving results?' . or 'because she lied about charity donations I can't trust her product recommendations'. be specific.

I know student job search won't work with her again because they go so much negative feedback. and for big brands they just don't want the hassle. lets see if freedom works with her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The retinol is probably good for the babies cord blood.
She’s definitely preggo aye.
Reckon she announced it at the birthday party and made the guests sign an NDA not to talk about any details of the party or the announcement?
Like hiiii please take a beige train and sign this.
That would be so divine thanks…
Waiting for the next big irrelevant #ad ohhh wow number 2 announcement post.. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NDA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wouldn’t surprise me considering she is a Kim K on a very tight budget….but Kim K is way prettier than Simon🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.