Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she didn’t put paid partnership / ad for her Pilates - she has worked with them in the past

Reactions: 1
Oh you comforted your child when he hurt himself want a bleeping medal? And then she's like I love that he still finds comfort in me. Um he's one year old of course he still finds comfort in you! I'm 35 years old and I still find comfort in my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey Simone, can you show us some of Asher’s paintings that he’s done? Or do you not want to show his daycare ones as that would mean you would have to confess to him going to daycare some days. I haven’t ever seen you doing any painting with him at home, but remember when you were pregnant you were talking about how you can’t wait to display them one at a time and then photo and save them into an album.

Oh you comforted your child when he hurt himself want a bleeping medal? And then she's like I love that he still finds comfort in me. Um he's one year old of course he still finds comfort in you! I'm 35 years old and I still find comfort in my mother.
yep and of course she had to video it and have the phone shoved in his face

Reactions: 6
Hahaha totally agree! And same, I love my mum ❤
I also don’t post it all over Insta, I tell it to her face and give her big hugs and kisses!!

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely preggo aye.
Reckon she announced it at the birthday party and made the guests sign an NDA not to talk about any details of the party or the announcement?
Like hiiii please take a beige train and sign this.
That would be so divine thanks…
Waiting for the next big irrelevant #ad ohhh wow number 2 announcement post.. 🙄🙄
I don’t know if she could keep that to herself. She’s always making those over the top posts about Asher as though she is the only mother to have ever existed - I feel like she’d leap at an announcement ASAP - “I just couldn’t keep this most DEVINE news to myself much longer. My soulmate and I have bred another superhuman. We are so blessed this perfect being has chosen my uterus for its first home”.

Hahaha totally agree! And same, I love my mum ❤
I also don’t post it all over Insta, I tell it to her face and give her big hugs and kisses!!
She’s the only mother to have ever loved her child, so she has to explain how it works to us mere mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is the aunt on “eat well for less” when they’re actually well off and have money? Not exactly relatable for those who are struggling to figure out their minuscule budgets to stretch to feeding their family well.

Reactions: 16
2 seconds flat she reckons… oh I forgot he is super baby and has only ever cried about 2 times in his whole life. With one of them being tonight for a total of 2 whole seconds. Gosh no wonder she had to get her top off to comfort him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's crazy to me that she feels the need to tell the world about the very basic things that she does as a mother. I feel sorry for Asher that everything is shared instead of them just enjoying their moments together without Simon's phone being in the way. I'm a SAHM and there are days where my child won't let me put them down let alone letting me have time to share 30 stories to my Instagram of our day. It just takes away from being in the moment and enjoying things

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.