Simone Anderson #3 Orange is the New Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She closed down her sell page (due to bots šŸ™„), I was apart of it and she said she was making a new one, posted the link it didnā€™t work at first then new link and requested to be apart of it but never accepted, I wonder if itā€™s only a select few that are allowed šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
I love the zip front too, more for ease of putting on and taking off as my shoulders are fucked and itā€™s difficult to pull off a sweaty bra over by head.
Yes the zip ones are easy to get off! Definitely a bonus. I found they didnā€™t have as much support as the older ones though.

Haha her ā€˜back stockā€™ this for real she labels everything I always wondered if she ever did get thru all that ā€˜back stockā€™ of the lemon and lime juice packets lol šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a way that we can have a generic but informative email backed up with facts about Simon that we can send to companies? I'd love to send some emails but I wouldn't have a clue where to start or what to write

Reactions: 8
I love the zip front too, more for ease of putting on and taking off as my shoulders are fucked and itā€™s difficult to pull off a sweaty bra over by head.
Sorry I canā€™t edit my postā€¦..wrong brand. I wear the Lululemon Enlight Zip Front.

Haha her ā€˜back stockā€™ this for real she labels everything I always wondered if she ever did get thru all that ā€˜back stockā€™ of the lemon and lime juice packets lol šŸ˜‚
So many families are struggling to have even a ā€œfront stockā€ of necessities right now and sheā€™s here with her excessive abundance of gifted tit labelling it ā€œback stockā€ !! Itā€™s so incredibly greedy! I know she never will but why not donate all the extra stuff theyā€™ll clearly never use/need?? Itā€™s so infuriating!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sending them these articles would be a good idea - shows how she denied allegations before finally admitting to it in court.
Also that screenshot that was on here a while ago showing that most of her followers were from overseas showing that small NZ companies are wasting their $$ having her advertise their wares

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.