Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the other day Simone said Ryders awake window was 1 hr 40. Seems like a long awake window for a newborn. Usually 1 hr max at his age if he's 7 or 8 weeks.
Are you suggesting Rider is older than Simone says 🤣🤣 NEVER 🤣
---
I still think her nail tech is sending us a message with these nails! Like Feijoas would have been too obvious so the next best thing…. []

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed the other day Simone said Ryders awake window was 1 hr 40. Seems like a long awake window for a newborn. Usually 1 hr max at his age if he's 7 or 8 weeks.
I thought this too! I wouldn’t have thought you’d be pushing past 90 minutes until at least 12 weeks. I guess her plan is to make the bay as exhausted as possible so he goes straight to sleep and she can brag about him self settling 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hey Simone, I know you read here so please take on board this constructive feedback to please please get some assistance in your pronunciation of Te Reo Māori. Do better. The way you butcher “Matakana” multiple times in your recent reel is painful.

Reactions: 12
Today's CF.....proof she got the stay for free as "exposure" for the business.
Wonder how many will enquire if, like Scamone, it's ok to bring a little dog.
Never did use the pool, Asher loves his swimming lessons, and she did pack his swim nappy. Guess it was all too hard. And that comment about Asher teething hard and his fingers never leaving his mouth. Never saw that in the pics she posted, except that really sad one. Hope Asher had a good weekend😢

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle :ROFLMAO:

Fingers in mouth comments ..

Not breastfeeding anymore comments..

Here you have answers for both

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 1.46.34 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 1.46.59 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder how many will enquire if, like Scamone, it's ok to bring a little dog.
Never did use the pool, Asher loves his swimming lessons, and she did pack his swim nappy. Guess it was all too hard. And that comment about Asher teething hard and his fingers never leaving his mouth. Never saw that in the pics she posted, except that really sad one. Hope Asher had a good weekend😢
This person did.
Wondering also how long this last comment will be up there for. Or will she just reply with her usual 'course xx'.

IMG_20230312_190012.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today’s stories reflect the fact that there is nothing in her head - she has no content ideas anymore - and posts in response to here.

it’s been raised before, but can we, hard as it will be - stay quiet for a week? Let her figure out how to navigate social media without her content creators? Big ask butI’m keen to see the impact on her posts and engagement.
Come on team!
Wouldn't that be fun to watch!
---
Wait
I fixed it for you Simmo
Screenshot_20230312_181013_Instagram.jpg

---
This person did.
Wondering also how long this last comment will be up there for. Or will she just reply with her usual 'course xx'.

View attachment 2022004

Its not dog friendly but we took our dog because the rules don't apply to Queen Simmo

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 2.13.39 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep wearing these sorts of dresses? They age her.
Oh I forgot #free

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 2.10.47 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 1.45.44 pm.png

• Haha
I thought this too! I wouldn’t have thought you’d be pushing past 90 minutes until at least 12 weeks. I guess her plan is to make the bay as exhausted as possible so he goes straight to sleep and she can brag about him self settling 🙄
Hang on I thought he was like a ‘bear’ and slept all the time hence the name?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely comms like this would be through email as it’s a business arrangement, not through Facebook messenger. Not very professional.
Wonder where Maddox slept if dogs are not allowed, he’s not exactly an ‘outside dog’

Reactions: 7
I mean she’d NEEEEEVER lie about his age but makes sense IF he’s older…the longer sleep window..starting sleep training…weaning off bfing… 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
How come neither her Reel, or grid post about the air bnb, stated "Gifted" or "Ad"??

The only 'ad' was for the chiffon boutique dress.

Why does she think she's above the rules? It was clearly a gift, worth over $2,000 !!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.