Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they home yet? Dying to know if they’ve been to the storage unit, taken the car to the car wash, done 63 loads of laundry, and refreshed the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
someone should ask on the village haven matakanas insta if it is dog friendly and mention seeing maddoox there to see what they say, I've only got personal insta account

Reactions: 13
Surely comms like this would be through email as it’s a business arrangement, not through Facebook messenger. Not very professional.
Wonder where Maddox slept if dogs are not allowed, he’s not exactly an ‘outside dog’
It's totally a friend or like friend of the family hence taking the dog and not staying the minimum 3 nights. There was probably a 2 day gap they couldn't rent out so said she could go and stay.

Reactions: 4
Are you suggesting Rider is older than Simone says 🤣🤣 NEVER 🤣
---
I still think her nail tech is sending us a message with these nails! Like Feijoas would have been too obvious so the next best thing…. []
I thought this too! I wouldn’t have thought you’d be pushing past 90 minutes until at least 12 weeks. I guess her plan is to make the bay as exhausted as possible so he goes straight to sleep and she can brag about him self settling 🙄
My 5 monther has only just moved from 1.5hr awake windows to 2hrs. And some days I still struggle to keep her awake past 1.5hrs especially first thing in the morning. I think she exhausts that poor baby probably just to fit her schedule.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Simone’s “s’mores kit” is missing two of the three ingredients needed for s’mores. It’s literally just marshmallow roasting gear. A marshmallow isn’t a s’more!
Can’t tell if that’s her being dumb or the house owners being false advertisers.

I also love how tiny and white she’s making the ad text. What’s the matter Simone, don’t want people knowing you got it for free and Trent doesn’t treat you to getaways?
She’s wild

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean after seeing Stoph new pad Simone will have all sorts of jelious feels. Hense the comment we took photos when we build. 😂 keep dreaming Simmy! You will never have what the hons all have!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they home yet? Dying to know if they’ve been to the storage unit, taken the car to the car wash, done 63 loads of laundry, and refreshed the house.
My crystal ball tells me they have well and truly done it all and are now in bed catching up on the TCs here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean after seeing Stoph new pad Simone will have all sorts of jelious feels. Hense the comment we took photos when we build. 😂 keep dreaming Simmy! You will never have what the hons all have!
Lol like a SMH paid partnership 😂😂 #toosoon soz Simmy!

Reactions: 2
Today's CF.....proof she got the stay for free as "exposure" for the business.
“This industry” … as if it’s some highly important, meaningful and much- needed organisation that makes a positive difference to people’s lives. Um no. It’s online selling. That’s all. Back in the day it was door to door salespeople pushing encyclopaedias, Avon and vacuums. Simsim’s “industry” Is no different - just done on a computer or phone.

Reactions: 17
My 5 monther has only just moved from 1.5hr awake windows to 2hrs. And some days I still struggle to keep her awake past 1.5hrs especially first thing in the morning. I think she exhausts that poor baby probably just to fit her schedule.
Yes! My baby is a similiar age and we’re still 1.5 hours. No way Ryder is awake that long.

Reactions: 5
Original posting on grid (no ad) then moved over to reel section and suddenly “ad” appears at the end. Simoan you are such a silly forgetful sausage! It’s almost like you’re trying to be deceitful and not want your audience to know the whole weekend of accomodation didn’t cost you a cent.
Please don’t be too hard on Simone - she’s a working, sleep deprived mum of 2u2. I take my hat off to her, working all through her pregnancy & showing up every day since Ryders birth (even if it has been pre-recorded content). It’s easy for a small detail like this to slip her mind….just like all those donations to the women’s refuge that slipped her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.