Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole life would be nothing without tattle 😂
Whenever she does something for us, that we haven’t seen in a long/have never seen her do, Trenti must be like wtf is going on here Simon?? We don’t normally do this?! Hahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet he hardly ate ant of that Simmy, plus looks like a massive bowl for a toddler, but good see you have been at a party this afternoon and put up the diced vegs 😂😂
That's a large plate even for me. Hope Scamone isn't the type of mother who makes him eat everything in front of him, that's a lot of food for Asher😥

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
ED966780-858F-4FA1-A504-F365021707E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Cue a video soon of Asher eating that woeful meal with her maniac laughing in the back with maybe a “is THAT YUMMY BABY”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Simmy why have you put the hairbrush in “Bath Items” yet there are toothbrushes in “Grooming” ???
View attachment 2044270
This is where I think she’s not that organised as she makes out. Dump them in sort them later. She the perfect illusionist of being organised and tidy. Probably why she spends days cleaning (in between her 8-10 hours working).

Reactions: 8
This is where I think she’s not that organised as she makes out. Dump them in sort them later. She the perfect illusionist of being organised and tidy. Probably why she spends days cleaning (in between her 8-10 hours working).
Don’t worry Trent will sort this mess out. Remember she’s the “rip, tit & bust” kind of person - she said it herself. Trent most likely comes home from work & make sure everything is in its correct spot (I.e no veges in the fruit box in fridge, hair brush back in the grooming container).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truly thought I was going to start that video of Asher brushing his hair and hear "wow are you brushing your haaaaaair? Good job baaaabyyyyy"

• Haha
Don’t worry Trent will sort this mess out. Remember she’s the “rip, tit & bust” kind of person - she said it herself. Trent most likely comes home from work & make sure everything is in its correct spot (I.e no veges in the fruit box in fridge, hair brush back in the grooming container).
Does Trent even come home? Sure doesn’t seem like it lately

Reactions: 10
I truly thought I was going to start that video of Asher brushing his hair and hear "wow are you brushing your haaaaaair? Good job baaaabyyyyy"
Why not Scamone, instead of filming him trying to brush his hair and read a book, you read a book to him. Interact with him, but not with a camera in front of your face. He needs to see you speak and associate words to learn them. Using him for engagement like this doesn't teach him words😔

• Sad
View attachment 2044270
Hear me out … the labels are on the INSIDE of the drawer, so what’s the point? They’re not upside down so you can easily read them, not that you’d be able to read them there anyway without pulling the drawer out. But if you pull the drawer out you can see everything anyway, so you don’t need labels.
On top of that, all I can think when I see this picture is that the drawer won’t shut because the hairbrush is sticking out.

She thinks this is organisation but it’s really just very impractical.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.