Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with kids/who've had kids Ashers age... wouldn't it be good for him to have some of those veggies whole so he can pick them up and chew them etc instead of constantly made into 'sauce' for pasta?

Reactions: 12
People with kids/who've had kids Ashers age... wouldn't it be good for him to have some of those veggies whole so he can pick them up and chew them etc instead of constantly made into 'sauce' for pasta?
Yes, yes it absolutely would. This is a good way to hide veges in food though, but it sounds disgusting.

Reactions: 4
So sad, talks about how well Asher Roo is doing at daycare whilst shes holding the baby 🤭 Umm wouldn't you share a photo with him in it?

Reactions: 5
So sad, talks about how well Asher Roo is doing at daycare whilst shes holding the baby 🤭 Umm wouldn't you share a photo with him in it?
But also didn’t she go to a goal setting meeting with his ECE about a month ago and never reported back to us. I smell someone crutching at the straws for content 🤔

Reactions: 14
Simi’s goal for Asher would have gone like this, we have mastered sit, walk, stay, don’t cry, don’t speak unless spoken to, now can we move onto agility?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s probably a normal kid and is going through his fussy phase where he won’t eat vegetables, even though he has probably been eating them perfectly fine until now.
But Simone won’t admit that because Asher is soooo advanced and the most perfect child that ever existed. He’s definitely not a normal child who has suddenly realised he can say no to vegetables, not at all 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah it would make sense but you’re talking about Simone here and nothing makes sense with her. Maybe he has sensory issues and that’s why he can’t have cut up veg and only a few times we’ve seen cut up fruit for him. Also speaking of that, remember the lunchboxes she would pack for when they’d go see her grandad…. We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
---
But also if he’s doing so well then why does he only speak about 5 words? She’s bullshitting again

Reactions: 7
We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
am I crazy if I'm hoping it's because she finally took the hint that she shouldn't be taking advantage and parading her visits with him over her insta stories for head pats without his consent?

Reactions: 13
Yeah it would make sense but you’re talking about Simone here and nothing makes sense with her. Maybe he has sensory issues and that’s why he can’t have cut up veg and only a few times we’ve seen cut up fruit for him. Also speaking of that, remember the lunchboxes she would pack for when they’d go see her grandad…. We haven’t seen her see her grandad in a while? Is he ok simmo? Generally concerned as you used to do weekly visits to see your grandad.
---

But also if he’s doing so well then why does he only speak about 5 words? She’s bullshitting again
Please remember that Simone works 8-10 hrs a day / 7 days a week & has a newborn & toddler. Grandad can wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
am I crazy if I'm hoping it's because she finally took the hint that she shouldn't be taking advantage and parading her visits with him over her insta stories for head pats without his consent?
I’m hoping this is the reason but I highly doubt as it’s Simone. I’m sure tomorrow we’ll see a visit to see grandad.

Reactions: 6
Please remember that Simone works 8-10 hrs a day / 7 days a week & has a newborn & toddler. Grandad can wait.
Hahahaha oh yes completely forgot she works such long hours 😂 no time to fluff around!
---
Bet he hardly ate ant of that Simmy, plus looks like a massive bowl for a toddler, but good see you have been at a party this afternoon and put up the diced vegs 😂😂
Wow that is a massive serving size! Bet it was just for tattle and he didn’t even touch it as he most likely got another meal of his puréed veges

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha oh yes completely forgot she works such long hours 😂 no time to fluff around!
---

Wow that is a massive serving size! Bet it was just for tattle and he didn’t even touch it as he most likely got another meal of his puréed veges
It cracks me up how she does all this for tattle, but we know she's full of tit so why is she even bothering to prove us wrong? Her genuine followers will be none the wiser. I'm wondering if Simmo was given a talking to regarding sharing so much personal info about her grandad.

Reactions: 8
It cracks me up how she does all this for tattle, but we know she's full of tit so why is she even bothering to prove us wrong? Her genuine followers will be none the wiser. I'm wondering if Simmo was given a talking to regarding sharing so much personal info about her grandad.
Her whole life would be nothing without tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet he hardly ate ant of that Simmy, plus looks like a massive bowl for a toddler, but good see you have been at a party this afternoon and put up the diced vegs 😂😂
There’s no way that’s for him, that’s a grown adult meal 😂 the lamb is also chopped in a total choking hazard way.

Asher is around the same age my daughter was when she decided she only wanted carbs and I had to hide veges in sauces for a few months. She got over it, it’s no problem, it just comes with learning the word no! 😂
---
The fact that she went straight back to “work” after giving birth says so much about their financial state. Genuinely wealthy people would not need to do that just for some ad deals.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.