Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she would totally have asked her health professional before she recommended it...🙄
But any decent health professional seeing those indications not to consume would not recommend. They could lose their registration. So even if she said she'd checked I would think she's being less than honest.😡

Reactions: 2
The poor child didn't even have the words to answer her, I thought he said dada🤷, it is the same shape as his dad's head I guess. And wth is tickling the day. Let's confuse a child with limited words even more😡
The way she speaks to him is so condescending and unnatural! It’s like she’s never spoken to HIM or any other child in her life!
So extremely weird, considering she was a nanny!! Would LOVE to hear what the families thought of her!! 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see he's being a very well trained little Asher-roo, putting his bunny back on his bed because god forbid he play with the bedtime toys outside of bedtime...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thoses sleep clock things are like child abuse, stay in your room your not aloud out until it's this colour, what if the poor kid vomits threw there bed, something is seriously wrong? Gosh I've been to a call where a young child had strangled themself in their own bed he unfortunately died, he was A age. Imagine being a child and something is seriously wrong and you need mum and dad but it's wrong colour. Esp when Asher cant even speak. Mum and dad are not glued to the monitor watching every move, theses babies are only small for such a small time in our lifes is it not a small scarafise we make having children that our lifes will be abit catotic for a few years. Guess for Simone it's a inconvenience having kids they have to fit in to her life.
This is actually an extremely good point - lets hope when she is at her next party she will read this comment and take it on board.....

Thoses sleep clock things are like child abuse, stay in your room your not aloud out until it's this colour, what if the poor kid vomits threw there bed, something is seriously wrong? Gosh I've been to a call where a young child had strangled themself in their own bed he unfortunately died, he was A age. Imagine being a child and something is seriously wrong and you need mum and dad but it's wrong colour. Esp when Asher cant even speak. Mum and dad are not glued to the monitor watching every move, theses babies are only small for such a small time in our lifes is it not a small scarafise we make having children that our lifes will be abit catotic for a few years. Guess for Simone it's a inconvenience having kids they have to fit in to her life.
Child abuse? Really??
Using it on a 20m old is a waste of time as a kid won’t understand the concept until 3 or 4, but it’s certainly not child abuse.
If you have a kid who wakes at 4 or 5am and ready to start the day, the gro clocks can be a lifesaver for some parents.

I think it depends on the brand. Tommee Tippee ones are blue for sleep and yellow for get up. Not sure what brand she has and I refuse to watch her stories to find out 😂
Yea I'm unsure what brand this one is but she showed on her stories yesterday that it goes green so my assumption would be 'green means go' like in real life. But as others say, it irrelevant because he's too little for it anyway 😅 I mean it might not hurt to just have it around so by the time he gets to the right age he's used to it being there. But he also doesn't need more random tit on the bedside with the sharp edge that is right next to his bed awaiting a head injury. Or alongside a glass lamp awaiting a smash.

Reactions: 2
Child abuse? Really??
Using it on a 20m old is a waste of time as a kid won’t understand the concept until 3 or 4, but it’s certainly not child abuse.
If you have a kid who wakes at 4 or 5am and ready to start the day, the gro clocks can be a lifesaver for some parents.
Okay mayb not child abuse but child neglect? look At his room not exsatly like it's baby proof. Each to their own though I think they would work well for a 4+ when children can actually understand the concept and have a conversation with you and understand if something is wrong they can leave etc. Either way I'm not a fan.
---
Scamone seems to have and use every type of baby/child gadget or service so her children live like robots so it doesn't interfere with her life.

I just feel so sorry for them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lol on Bree & Clint ZM yesterday they were doing their Birthday Banger segment and asked this girl what she got up to at the weekend and she said 'My Sunday re-set' :ROFLMAO: girrlll get a life, I actually laughed out loud in my car

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Okay mayb not child abuse but child neglect? look At his room not exsatly like it's baby proof. Each to their own though I think they would work well for a 4+ when children can actually understand the concept and have a conversation with you and understand if something is wrong they can leave etc. Either way I'm not a fan.
---
Scamone seems to have and use every type of baby/child gadget or service so her children live like robots so it doesn't interfere with her life.

I just feel so sorry for them!!
Our two year old loves her sleep clock, and when she has vomited or done a number two at number she has no qualms about coming in to see us…or just screams the house down (as toddlers are apt to do).

There’s a LOT I can criticise Simone for, but making use of a very common clock to let your child know when it’s sleep time and when it’s time to wake up and start the day is not a sign of latent child abuse. She’s a liar, she’s stolen from charity, she edits her body in photographs while claiming to be body positive and she has v questionable taste in the free clothing she accepts, but you can tell she genuinely loves her kids and I don’t think she is doing anything that could count as abuse.

Reactions: 20
The tea she just had has passionflower which isn’t breastfeeding safe
I use this (also called passiflora) and it’s bleeping strong. Like, I wouldn’t even drive after drinking it. She’s a bleeping moron
---
Our two year old loves her sleep clock, and when she has vomited or done a number two at number she has no qualms about coming in to see us…or just screams the house down (as toddlers are apt to do).

There’s a LOT I can criticise Simone for, but making use of a very common clock to let your child know when it’s sleep time and when it’s time to wake up and start the day is not a sign of latent child abuse. She’s a liar, she’s stolen from charity, she edits her body in photographs while claiming to be body positive and she has v questionable taste in the free clothing she accepts, but you can tell she genuinely loves her kids and I don’t think she is doing anything that could count as abuse.
I disagree that she loves her in the natural, maternal sense. She loves the idea of her kids and the opportunities they create for her but she doesn’t love them in a maternal sense. We’ve seen that first hand
---
I think the difference between your child with a sleep clock and A is that A will probably be too scared to get up when he needs his parents if the clock tells him he’s not allowed to. We’ve seen how she speaks to him

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Yea sleep clocks are great! But her saying Asher knows how it works is a lie.

Reactions: 6
The way she speaks to him is so condescending and unnatural! It’s like she’s never spoken to HIM or any other child in her life!
So extremely weird, considering she was a nanny!! Would LOVE to hear what the families thought of her!! 🤔
agree, her tone is so condescending. It makes me cringe. Will be doing nothing for the poor kids self esteem.

• Sad
Hey Simone, when you read this at your next party I’d like to tell you Asher used great words this morning in response to you telling him about the clock. He is just so advanced.

Also turn your bleeping music down, why do you have it blaring all the time. Is it drown out the sounds of your kids crying?

• Sad
Hey Simone, when you read this at your next party I’d like to tell you Asher used great words this morning in response to you telling him about the clock. He is just so advanced.

Also turn your bleeping music down, why do you have it blaring all the time. Is it drown out the sounds of your kids crying?
duck it’d be annoying to live on a street like hers, with all those houses smushed so close together, and have a neighbour blare that crap music that loud all the time. It must damage the kids’ ears so much.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.