Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say it should be checked with doctors though? Blows my mind that she must look at the packaging (even if just to copy the text for a post) and then doesn't see it has not pregnancy safe and doesn't even pretend to acknowledge it
---
Ugh flogging Naked Harvest
oh look another photo bf my baby to prove I do it all day every day
:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Did you take him to have your hair done again!
Her last hairdresser appointment was 12 February and was 4 and a half hours and she's already back for another "trim".
Someone got their horrendous roots touched up didn't they 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see the Auckland based site “&Again” is about to list a bulk load of an “influencer’s” clothing - including Amin gear. Maybe worth checking it out to see if someone’s found a new way to onsell clothing away from the FB site.
Check out andagain.nz on IG stories

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also has a warning on the label….
100% she shouldn't be having it but for memory she did this with A as well and said she sought GP advice. However this should never be advertised as a pregnant or BF influencer because its just oh well it must be safe because they wouldn't advertise it if it wasn't
But she doesn't care.

Reactions: 1
She should be disclosing to seek GP advice before consuming if BF, so take a video and photos and ASA.

Reactions: 5
Did she say it should be checked with doctors though? Blows my mind that she must look at the packaging (even if just to copy the text for a post) and then doesn't see it has not pregnancy safe and doesn't even pretend to acknowledge it
---

Her last hairdresser appointment was 12 February and was 4 and a half hours and she's already back for another "trim".
Someone got their horrendous roots touched up didn't they 🤣
Exactly she is so full of tit.

Reactions: 1
But she would totally have asked her health professional before she recommended it...🙄
She absolutely needs to state that”this product is not recommended while breastfeeding, so consult your health care provider prior to consumption”….or something along those lines.
for someone who is a walking ad, she really has no clue does she.

Reactions: 10
She absolutely needs to state that”this product is not recommended while breastfeeding, so consult your health care provider prior to consumption”….or something along those lines.
for someone who is a walking ad, she really has no clue does she.
Once again this is why influencers should not be allowed to promote anything around alcohol or anything that has pregnancy warnings etc. I may have missed it but even her whole routine showing how to dermaplaning without explaining if you have PCOS not to do it!

Reactions: 9
Aren’t Willy Shrimpton and Simone besties? Why on earth was Simone not included in the ‘documentary’? Is it because you’re afraid Simone? That people might start to question your morals? Or does Wil know the truth and is waiting to expose you herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aren’t Willy Shrimpton and Simone besties? Why on earth was Simone not included in the ‘documentary’? Is it because you’re afraid Simone? That people might start to question your morals? Or does Wil know the truth and is waiting to expose you herself?
It’ll be because nobody actually comments or DMs trolling comments to Simone, we just talk about her influencer mistakes and the lies she tells on Tattle, and turning edited Tattle comments into fake DMs and sending them to herself isn’t exactly the clean argument about bullying that a doco needs.

They sound delish... do you have the recipe?
I wish I did because there’s several important things to consider

- Do I freeze Green or Red Grapes? Or can I mix both?
- Do I need to cut the grapes before freezing them?
- What if my freezer isn’t big enough to put baking trays in? Can I just put the grapes in a Sistema container or will that impact the flavour?
- Is this recipe Gluten and Dairy free?
- What temperature do I freeze the grapes at?
- Are the grapes free range?
- Do I serve them in a bowl or on a platter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish I did because there’s several important things to consider

- Do I freeze Green or Red Grapes? Or can I mix both?
- Do I need to cut the grapes before freezing them?
- What if my freezer isn’t big enough to put baking trays in? Can I just put the grapes in a Sistema container or will that impact the flavour?
- Is this recipe Gluten and Dairy free?
- What temperature do I freeze the grapes at?
- Are the grapes free range?
- Do I serve them in a bowl or on a platter?
Controversial, but yesterday I saw a German influencer pour lemon juice on the grapes before freezing! A childhood delicacy apparently!

• Haha
  • Wow
Simone please don't tell me that the little video of you asking Asher what the owl means is your answer to my question yesterday?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Simone please don't tell me that the little video of you asking Asher what the owl means is your answer to my question yesterday?
I thought it was supposed to be green to get up but it's orange now and she's telling him this means he's allowed up?
Also it's not a bloody "todo" list 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The poor child didn't even have the words to answer her, I thought he said dada🤷, it is the same shape as his dad's head I guess. And wth is tickling the day. Let's confuse a child with limited words even more😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thoses sleep clock things are like child abuse, stay in your room your not aloud out until it's this colour, what if the poor kid vomits threw there bed, something is seriously wrong? Gosh I've been to a call where a young child had strangled themself in their own bed he unfortunately died, he was A age. Imagine being a child and something is seriously wrong and you need mum and dad but it's wrong colour. Esp when Asher cant even speak. Mum and dad are not glued to the monitor watching every move, theses babies are only small for such a small time in our lifes is it not a small scarafise we make having children that our lifes will be abit catotic for a few years. Guess for Simone it's a inconvenience having kids they have to fit in to her life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.