Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought this same thing when she posted that reel of Ryder having a bath a few days ago. She giggles and laughs like it’s the first time she’s ever seen a baby in eater. She’s a lunatic.
She just hams it up for the camera - thinks she looks like such the model mama to do those things! Those kids will be so embarrassed by her antics at such a young age!

As for their baby wearing attempts they seriously need to be told how to wear their child - put him at risk everytime they wear him the way they do, not to mention set a very bad example for all those new parents who follow them blindly - really makes my blood boil!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I was more getting at the fact that at his age he can't say colours so how can she explain to him what it means? But yes to all that too.
Yes, hadn't thought of it that way, that's exactly right. With his limited vocabulary, and not knowing colors, his ability to understand would be compromised, poor child will be so confused and not have the words to express himself

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Where on earth would Roo wear these though? It's not like his mother takes him anywhere exciting to get dirty.

Maybe he'll wear them when he has to grab the mail? Or maybe when he has to pick up all the leaves off their plastic lawn with his metal bucket? 🤔
EVEN if she did she would absolutely NOT dress him appropriately! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hack? 🤔 So if A does wee in his swimming nappy and it leaks on the way to swimming in the car seat (hence the nappy on the outside). What? You just take it off and put him in the pool in soiled swimming nappies and togs? I know swimming nappies aren't made for holding the liquid etc but I'm so confused by this. Why not just be more organised and get him changed at the pool in a family room and then he's all clean ready to get in the pool...
Literally my thought, or what if he did a poo!?!?

I took my toddler to swimming today and put his nappy underneath and just took it off… at least he didn’t weeover his clothes.

Reactions: 3
Yes, hadn't thought of it that way, that's exactly right. With his limited vocabulary, and not knowing colors, his ability to understand would be compromised, poor child will be so confused and not have the words to express himself
I think she said ‘if they ever needed it’ which I question why accept it if you feel your kid won’t wake up.
Mine never woke at night and rarely got out of bed at that age. I still had a gate though just incase.
Also in regards to colours, one of mine knew their colours and was counting etc by his age. Not comparing but just saying some kids would know colours but then.

someone else has shared this ‘back’ before and she’s seen the idea and now claimed it as her own. But it’s so stupid, I’ve never understood this ‘hack’. It just makes more work if they wee or poo on the way. Just get the kid to wear a nappy under his swim suit and take it off when you get there and put a swim nappy on, it doesn’t take a genius to work that out.
We never put scammoan and the word genius in the same sentence silly

• Haha
Make a calming tea (not sure what it actually was) then show the cup empty. No in between of actually drinking it🤣 Again, never talked about drinking herbal tea etc before bed but then this happens.

Reactions: 5
She's shared a link about trolls. Simone, here's one to read out:

"Why would you pledge hundreds of thousands of dollars to Women's Refuge and then keep it for yourself? What kind of awful human being does that?"

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Make a calming tea (not sure what it actually was) then show the cup empty. No in between of actually drinking it🤣 Again, never talked about drinking herbal tea etc before bed but then this happens.
Like the green smoothies she makes every morning and we never see being drunk. 🤣 makes a mockery of promoting a product you don't really use🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.