Simone Anderson #29 Ass sagging as low as her morals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't a hack it's just adding more stress or work, it would take a few mins before his class to change into swim nappy at pools. Also suprised he's swimming today first time In a month. Trenti must be allowed the am off to go in with him.
Thought He was getting toilet trained anyway? That was like 2 months ago he should be out nappies now Simmy so advanced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, why not just put the actual nappy on first & everything else on top then just whip the nappy off when you get to the pool….it would literally take 10 seconds….I’m seriously confused by this hack - seems more counterproductive to me!
And the fact that if she knows he's wet his swimmers, she'll still put him in the pool with them on. Can understand not knowing when they wee in the water, but to put him in with a urine contaminated swimmer is just yuck and entitled behavior. 🤢

• Sick
Hack? 🤔 So if A does wee in his swimming nappy and it leaks on the way to swimming in the car seat (hence the nappy on the outside). What? You just take it off and put him in the pool in soiled swimming nappies and togs? I know swimming nappies aren't made for holding the liquid etc but I'm so confused by this. Why not just be more organised and get him changed at the pool in a family room and then he's all clean ready to get in the pool...
Duh they’ve “talked about” this! She just tells him not to, so this would never happen! 🙄
…also she’s far too much of a ✨CeLeBriTy✨ to use the family room! Can you IMAGINE how many people would be absolutely starstruck and begging for her autograph?! 🤩🥴🫠😂

• Haha
Duh they’ve “talked about” this! She just tells him not to, so this would never happen! 🙄
…also she’s far too much of a ✨CeLeBriTy✨ to use the family room! Can you IMAGINE how many people would be absolutely starstruck and begging for her autograph?! 🤩🥴🫠😂
Or trying to take an actual unfiltered photo of her warts and all. I think she's worried someone might post a picture of reality that she can't control

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And how many lollipops Asher would receive? Can't have him catching a stitch at swimming

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hack? 🤔 So if A does wee in his swimming nappy and it leaks on the way to swimming in the car seat (hence the nappy on the outside). What? You just take it off and put him in the pool in soiled swimming nappies and togs? I know swimming nappies aren't made for holding the liquid etc but I'm so confused by this. Why not just be more organised and get him changed at the pool in a family room and then he's all clean ready to get in the pool...
someone else has shared this ‘back’ before and she’s seen the idea and now claimed it as her own. But it’s so stupid, I’ve never understood this ‘hack’. It just makes more work if they wee or poo on the way. Just get the kid to wear a nappy under his swim suit and take it off when you get there and put a swim nappy on, it doesn’t take a genius to work that out.

Reactions: 7
Look babes even the “hons” aren’t “too good” for the family rooms! Hahaha
Cue a story from Simmy about “how great” they are and how “I aaaaaalways use them!” 🙄🙄
DA57E258-2A9F-4BB8-94D7-8330CD311FC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Are you trying to tell me Asher can understand that when the owl turns green he knows it's time to get up? Please tell me how you explain that to him Simon.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Are you trying to tell me Asher can understand that when the owl turns green he knows it's time to get up? Please tell me how you explain that to him Simon.
If Asher has never woken early/gotten out of bed in his whole 20months of life then why would having a sleep/wake clock be something that she has even considered 🤔
I guess it’s just another way of training him to stay in bed until 7am.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt they have been 'smashed' 😂 Roo would not be allowed to get any type of water or dirt on him regardless if he's wearing wet weather gear or not 😂 he's probably played in a puddle once for the Gram and that's it. And why lie and say your purchased the set last year when we all know you got them gifted!

Attachments

And if he wakes up scared or worried and it's the wrong colour, he will know he can't get out of bed.😥 That's really sad baby training. You'll never get these years back, and the damage done to these children will last them a lifetime😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
And if he wakes up scared or worried and it's the wrong colour, he will know he can't get out of bed.😥 That's really sad baby training. You'll never get these years back, and the damage done to these children will last them a lifetime😥
I was more getting at the fact that at his age he can't say colours so how can she explain to him what it means? But yes to all that too.

I highly doubt they have been 'smashed' 😂 Roo would not be allowed to get any type of water or dirt on him regardless if he's wearing wet weather gear or not 😂 he's probably played in a puddle once for the Gram and that's it. And why lie and say your purchased the set last year when we all know you got them gifted!
Weirdly (not) a quick look back through winter months last year show absolutely no sign of suitable wet weather gear such as this. A lot of bare legs or arms (or torso) though 🙄 a stand-out fave is the brown birthday outfit which is clearly made to close around the legs and is simply left open? If its a physical movement thing then I dunno, maybe get something that fits?! Spose anything in his wardrobe that did fit wasn't the same tit brown and might have taken focus from her orange circus tent dress though 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah and tell us how he replies to you when you tell him simmo because he’s so advanced with his speech 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.