Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo 5 what she really means is snuggle Trenti cry and feel sorry for herself. 😂 big week is the media Simmy.
How bloody good was it though 😅🤌

Agree re Ryder and I'm here for it. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Photo 5 what she really means is snuggle Trenti cry and feel sorry for herself. 😂 big week is the media Simmy.

Oh such real and natural looking giggles 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

That picture of her OTT cackling with Trenti is so fake and staged my god!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice house. Might buy if I win lotto tomorrow and rent it free to the Woman’s Refuge IYKYK🫣✌

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours, with a little understanding, you can find the perfect blend. Neighbours should be there for one another, that's when good neighbours become good friends... I'D RATHER DANGLE MY TITS IN A BLENDER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, this is a video of Simmy and Nicole….
Simmy doesn’t even sound like the 2023 version of Simmy🫣🫣

---

FYI.

There is an option to turn off the comments on You Tube.

Dom you good bleep!!
Yes she sounds so different! It’s the speed of talking I think, she’s slowed it down a lot now
---

Nicole ‘Hitler’ Alyce in the middle and a brunette Simmo on the far left. Only 4 years ago so a quick downfall for bestie number 276589

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they have dropped Asher's hours at daycare if they are struggling with money? Have a weird feeling they are. And daycare costs quite a chunk

Reactions: 7

I think you can take a leaf out of your own book with that first one Simmo…. You are constantly seeking validation out of EVERYONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they have dropped Asher's hours at daycare if they are struggling with money? Have a weird feeling they are. And daycare costs quite a chunk
Yep, flowers, clothes and make-up won't pay the childcare bills!

Reactions: 8
Omg, these comments are gold! Enough said!
---

View attachment 1948801
It’s the lipstick on the teeth, with the fake LV bag and massive underbite for me hon xx
The LV is totally fake. The monograms are cut off at the side of the trim, real LVs always are full monograms.
---

Note the real V Insta :unsure: No wait the Insta V Filtered Insta :ROFLMAO:
I don't know about you but I have dropped my Irons as they have slipped and so have my hairdressers, yes they caught them and they didn't slip full but... really? over a baby's head
And wow one little todldler move and poor old R would get a nice little kick to the head
She really has no clue eh :rolleyes:
Thought this was incredibly dangerous and brainless. Would never take a new born to the hairdressers, let alone for 5 hours. I struggle under the fumes of foils sometimes. Plus the stupidity of hot irons over a baby- but that’s the gal, a TC. All for gram!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She said he goes twice a week. One day is swimming which Trent is always home so leaves two days at home maybe where she has both alone. However we haven’t really seen that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.