Simone Anderson #26 Simone’s running from the truth, getting lawyers to hide the proof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again not backing her up 🤣 but my hair legit takes 5+ hours some times. Full head of bleach foils. I have LOTs of hair though.
But you have a lot of hair! I also have a lot of hair and mine can take up to 3 hours. Lots of time putting in the foils. One of my daughters just the haircut alone can take over an hour due to the amount and thickness. However, Simone doesn’t have these issues.
---

He's a pretty crappy hairdresser if he needs 4.5 hours 🙄
It wasn’t a nice colour either. Jumping from hairdresser to hairdresser would scare me. Once I’ve got a good one I’m committed for life 🤣

Reactions: 5
But you have a lot of hair! I also have a lot of hair and mine can take up to 3 hours. Lots of time putting in the foils. One of my daughters just the haircut alone can take over an hour due to the amount and thickness. However, Simone doesn’t have these issues.
---

It wasn’t a nice colour either. Jumping from hairdresser to hairdresser would scare me. Once I’ve got a good one I’m committed for life 🤣
Yes but I presume you pay for yours? She just goes to whoever will do it for free.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Blonde here who gets a full head every second visit. Not once has it ever taken 4.5 hours and that includes a cut, toner, treatment and blow wave.

Maybe he doesn’t have the foils ready to go, or is drying her hair off by breathing on it 🤷‍♀️

Also the Zoo twice in one week??? What pram did Trent use to take Asher then Simone? You said you gave away your original one and you had the Olive at your appointment?
Haha there you go. She answered you 🤣 duck she parties a lot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Trent apparently took roo to the zoo today. Twice to the zoo in a week for roo, how devine. Surely Trent didn’t take the day off work to take Asher to the zoo so she could get her hair done? Why not book it for a daycare day, TC
Funny how she mentions Asher at the end. No one even asked where Asher was you TC. She’s only really responding to tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dance Monkey Dance! I guess she did have a long time at the hairdresser to read through here. Got home sitting on couch feeding Ryder and back in here. Reads we don’t believe her so scrambles for a photo of Asher at the zoo. Is it proof enough it was today 🤣 But yes, why the zoo two days a week? Not my favourite place to go but maybe she’s trying to do what a lot of Oz influencers do and think going to the zoo is the next cool thing. Didn’t Kyree always do this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There no way Vivo allows its stylists to take that long!
Right who is going to make an enquiry with Vivo for whatever she had and ask how long you’ll need for your appointment? 😂
---

Funny how she mentions Asher at the end. No one even asked where Asher was you TC. She’s only really responding to tattle 😂
That’s what I was thinking! Literally no one asked, she just volunteered that info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I worked for vivo back when I was a hairdresser and it was 45 min for consult and full foils, then onto another colour while that once processed. Then back to the foils to wash, tone and finish. There is no way in hell he chilled with her for 4.5 hours unless he’s useless as duck as has no other bookings that day.

Reactions: 10
Even if Trent was at the zoo with Asher today. Imagine having to take a day off work for your wife to get her hair done. Like I said, book it in on a daycare day! Also hiiiii Simone. Hope you’re feeling Devine after your nzherald article this morning. Everyone’s starting to see you for your true colours!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I worked for vivo back when I was a hairdresser and it was 45 min for consult and full foils, then onto another colour while that once processed. Then back to the foils to wash, tone and finish. There is no way in hell he chilled with her for 4.5 hours unless he’s useless as duck as has no other bookings that day.
Maybe he closed the salon for her, because you know, Celeb?! 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Babe, quick, have you left the zoo?”

“No why?”

“Get A into the stroller and take a photo”

*sends photo that’s only of Asher*

“NO include more of the stroller in the pic”

“Wtf? Sim we’re trying to get in the car, A is really over it”

“TAKE IT AGAIN. Tattle thinks that A’s at daycare and I need to prove we have two strollers”

“…why do you care?”

“They are the closest things I have to friends Trenti, they’re the only ones who actually care about what I do anymore. They have to know I’m not lying.”

“…about this?”

“Well obviously, I don’t care that they know I’m lying about…you know”

“Everything else?”

“Don’t start. You’re one to talk.”

“See you in 2 hours”

“Yeah duck, why does everything have to be so far away from home?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She doesn't get keratin treatments or something does she? But she doesn't want to admit it because she says her smooth hair is due to her tools and shampoo deals?

Reactions: 4
Did we see her with Asher at the zoo the other day? Or is the hair today old footage and hair happened the same day Asher was at the zoo.
Or she is pushing reeeeeaaallly hard to get a zoo deal. They aren't *that* close to the zoo (apparently a 25 minute car ride). Why not just go to the local park if you want to get out the house?
They have annual passes, which work out really affordable. Our grandchildren have them- best Christmas presents!
adult is $95 a year and they can take kids under 3 free
---

Probably is and that’s while it’s a freebie

Reactions: 3
They have annual passes, which work out really affordable. Our grandchildren have them- best Christmas presents!
adult is $95 a year and they can take kids under 3 free
Oh I know they had the passes cause she showed them the other day and tagged the zoo 😂 I think she trynna get some sort of influencer deal for access to all the Auckland council assests (motat, ticketed museum exhibitions, observatory etc) and maybe even get paid to boot
I also think driving across town twice in two days with an 18 month old who would be just as happy at the park up the street is ridiculous

Note the real V Insta :unsure: No wait the Insta V Filtered Insta :ROFLMAO:
I don't know about you but I have dropped my Irons as they have slipped and so have my hairdressers, yes they caught them and they didn't slip full but... really? over a baby's head
And wow one little todldler move and poor old R would get a nice little kick to the head
She really has no clue eh :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.